PDA

View Full Version : [Online][5E][UTC-05] Horror Survival, DM looking for players

baztardking
May 25th, 2021, 19:46
The Icey Tundra of the Icewind dale, Home of Ten-towns has been caught under the Rime of the Frostmaden. Auril, Goddess of Winter and frost- has made her home at the edge of the world here and gripped all of Icewind Dale under her frozen wrath. For more than 2 years the Prolonged winter threatens to doom all who call the dale home.
Set in the historic Icewind dale area of the Sword Coast, and a narrative Inspired by John Carpenters 1982 film "The Thing" and H.P. Lovecraft's "At the Mountains of Madness" this Bonechilling Sandbox Adventure will push your characters to their very Limits and may claim there lives yet in the everlasting storm from the worlds Greatest Roleplaying Game.
This is a Survival Horror adventure. Be prepared for the loss of life, limb, and even a few fingers.

**IMPORTANT**
-Must be over 18+, Adult content is to be expected
-be a team player, i.e. willing to adapt to the group.
-Games will be on Tuesdays, likely Biweekly
-Times is TBD, will be decided with the group
-Preferably in Central time, or able to adapt to the group.
-A PC and Internet-capable of running Fantasy Grounds Demo ( its free)

Now that that's out of the way, I've been DMing for about 7 years, off and on online and in-person. My experience is with Dungeons and Dragons and Call of Cthulhu. My Expertise is with horror, but like all good horror, there is always High notes of warmth to Accentuate the depth of the darkness. So this won't just be depressing bad-guy ****.

TO JOIN: Contact me here or directly to Discord at baztardking#1207 I'm setting things up there and Ill host from there and games will be on FGU
Fallow this to apply
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfs1S6OIqyTmRo0n3xO8OMbk0fW1aEXtgKdXoyT6z9P QuCM9g/viewform?usp=sf_link

Priority #1 will be scheduling, I will be selecting people based on aligned schedules, then on how alike people are on what they enjoy about the game. If your not chosen it's not out of contempt and nothing is 100% set in stone