PDA

View Full Version : Core RPG Attribute/Skills text

Lord Nikon 001
May 25th, 2021, 04:30
First time posting so not sure if this should be posted here or somewhere else...

Is there any way to extend the length of the visible text for the Attribute/Skills line for the Core RPG rules?

I am working on my own basic character sheet for Kult: Divinity Lost and would like to see more text beside the attribute as listed.
Each attribute for instance is listed with it's relevant skill, for instance:

Charisma - Influence Other

When I enter it on the line, then add the 2d10 die roll to the line, the text is cut off and reads "Charisma - Influence O"
It makes it annoying for beginner players to sometimes miss what I ask them to roll when they can't see the entire text.

I know it sounds like a little problem but it's a pretty big issue with my players... :/

damned
May 25th, 2021, 05:37
Welcome Lord Nikon

Have you tried making the sheet wider and seeing if that helps?
Otherwise it will need an extension. Its not a hard extension so let me know if above doesnt help.
You might also see if MoreCore has a setup that works for you (it is not wider though!).

Lord Nikon 001
May 25th, 2021, 12:46
Thanks for the reply,

I did expand/stretch the character sheet but that only allows me to see more skills side by side. I would need the lines to be 1.5 to 2 times longer than they are now to make the text visible.

superteddy57
May 25th, 2021, 12:48
MOD Moved to workshop

damned
May 25th, 2021, 13:29
Try this Extension.

Lord Nikon 001
May 26th, 2021, 01:19
Try this Extension.

OMG! That worked perfectly!. Thank-you so much. :D

Something that simple made a huge difference.