PDA

View Full Version : Possible Job Offer

Jasondandr
May 25th, 2021, 01:56
Howdy all,

We're currently setting up for our next Kickstarter campaign. We're making setting books based on our world (Theria) and this will be our second. The first one did very well, but we always wanted to create a digital version for VTT's. We thought we'd start with FG because that's what we use. My question would be, is anyone for hire for a job like that? If so, how much does something like that normally run? We're in the process of budgeting and this would help immensely.

Zacchaeus
May 25th, 2021, 10:09
You should contact Smiteworks in the first instance - since you'll need to come to an arrangement with them first if you want to publish modules here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?67735-Publishers-looking-for-conversions-for-Fantasy-Grounds

Generally once that's sorted out the SW will look for a developer who might be interested in doing your conversion work.

Ryuson
May 25th, 2021, 15:10
Hope this works out b/c we need more creators to include FG content in their Kickstarters. Good luck!

Jasondandr
May 28th, 2021, 23:53
Sorry, I was sick for a couple of days. I will contact them right away. Thanks so much!