PDA

View Full Version : Script Error in CoreRPG ruleset

CaptJack2883
May 21st, 2021, 09:33
After today's update, whenever I do a /reload or exit the campaign to launcher, I get this error:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_vision.lua"]:100: attempt to index global 'Session' (a userdata value)

To make sure it wasn't something I did, I deleted and redownloaded the ruleset, and made a new test campaign using just CoreRPG with no extensions. The error is still happening.

It also happens in 5e, 3.5e, and PF2E, as well as my custom ruleset that I am working on that is based on the CoreRPG ruleset.

CaptJack2883
May 21st, 2021, 11:25
Update: I am also getting this error from the vision manager. This one only happens when I add a new token to a map.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_vision.lua"]:260: attempt to call field 'getImageDistanceBaseUnits' (a nil value)

I also realized that classic isn't supposed to have line of sight, so I'm not sure why the vision manager is being used here.

imm0rtal reaper
May 21st, 2021, 12:54
I am also getting this error after the most recent FGC update. I am returning the following error when interacting with any condition from the effects panel:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_vision.lua"]:260: attempt to call field 'getImageDistanceBaseUnits' (a nil value)

Then when I attempt to exit the program I get the following:

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_vision.lua"]:100: attempt to index global 'Session' (a userdata value)

I have disabled extensions and also made a new campaign with no modules loaded and still receive the same errors.

raynbowbrite
May 21st, 2021, 14:40
I also get this error whenever i return to the launcher from a campaign.

LordEntrails
May 21st, 2021, 16:25
Duplicated, attached logs. Though very easy to reproduce.

Looks like some code got missed as the Vision Manager is specific to FGU and FGC should not be looking at it (I think!) But I doubt this will actually cause any issues.

Edit: I reported on Discord as well.

Moon Wizard
May 22nd, 2021, 02:29
Just pushed hot fix to address this.

Regards,
JPG