PDA

View Full Version : Question about rulesets

Gazerbeam
July 27th, 2007, 00:16
I downloaded an Iron Heroes ruleset, and I can't figure out how to get it into the program. I tried moving the files into the "ruleset" folder, but the program keeps saying that it can't load the "TableWindowclasses_IH_PHB.xml" file. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way to fix this?
I'm running FG2 with Windows XP sp2, if that makes a difference.

Thanks

sloejack
July 27th, 2007, 01:45
Where did you get the Iron Hero's ruleset from? I wasn't aware that there was any port to FG2 yes so, I'll hazard a guess that you're trying to use a ruleset formatted for FG1 with FG2 and they are unfortunetly not compatible.

Dragonstar
July 27th, 2007, 03:54
I think the last word is that the revised Ruleset for FG2 will be out mid-August . .. hopefully.

Thore_Ironrock
July 27th, 2007, 13:20
Digital Adventures officially licensed version of the Iron Heroes Ruleset is currently being converted to FGII. We're hoping this will be completed this fall. If you are a registered purchaser of the product you'll receive upgrade information prior to the release.

1ifeblood
August 11th, 2007, 05:18
Any chance you guys know if this is also the case with the d20-SRD ruleset? I recently purchased it but can't get FG2 to even see it.

sloejack
August 11th, 2007, 14:12
Any chance you guys know if this is also the case with the d20-SRD ruleset? I recently purchased it but can't get FG2 to even see it.
The current d20-SRD ruleset only works with FG 1. An updated release for FG 2 will be available soon. If you recently purchased it, I believe that you'll recieve upgrade information from Digital Adventures as soon as the new version is ready.