PDA

View Full Version : Ravenloft 5e Ongoing Campaign Saturday evenings 6PM CST

atomichammer
May 21st, 2021, 01:55
I am trying to form a group for the long haul here. I would like to have a group of players that can get together Saturday evenings at 6 PM CST. I would like both experienced and new players. Hopefully I can build or find a group of 5-7 players and one GM. With about 4-to-6-hour sessions.

A bit about myself I have been RolePlaying for awhile and started around 2e AD&D, (to give you an idea about my age.) I’m a little familiar with Fantasy Grounds, and this will be my first time DMing for 5e.

So if still interested..

Please take time to reflect on the questions below as there are no wrong answers. I would like a group of players that all can mesh. Voice Chat will be on discord. Please have a working Mic.
Please read the PDF (Attached to this Post). Please make sure you sign up for DnD Beyond and give me a brief overview of your character.

This will be on Fantasy Grounds Unity

If you do not have the books on beyond don’t worry as I can share my books in DnD Beyond

Also answer the following questions below:
Character Overview (Race/Class):
Are you New/Experienced to 5e?
Are you familiar with Ravenloft before 5e? (Yes or No)
Are you over the Age of 21? (Yes or No)
Are you personally mature enough to handle the game that includes very dark and mature themes and subject matter without getting upset? (Yes or No)
What are you looking to get from joining this campaign?

Current Party Make-Up:
1. Reborn Artificer

Donnershlagg
May 21st, 2021, 02:15
Character Overview (Race/Class): Dhampir / Artificer
Are you New/Experienced to 5e? Experienced
Are you familiar with Ravenloft before 5e? (Yes or No) No
Are you over the Age of 21? (Yes or No) Yes
Are you personally mature enough to handle the game that includes very dark and mature themes and subject matter without getting upset? (Yes or No) Yes
What are you looking to get from joining this campaign? I'm looking for a roleplay adventure with challenges, but most of all a fun group to banter with.
This is my first time playing online but I'm a quick learner to new tools

Gitchagoomie
May 21st, 2021, 05:38
Character Overview (Race/Class): Goblin/Monk or a Hafling/warrior or thief
Are you New/Experienced to 5e? yes
Are you familiar with Ravenloft before 5e? (Yes or No) no
Are you over the Age of 21? (Yes or No) yes
Are you personally mature enough to handle the game that includes very dark and mature themes and subject matter without getting upset? (Yes or No) yes
What are you looking to get from joining this campaign? I am looking for the chance to kick back on my day off and have some fun. A long term game sounds great to me

atomichammer
May 21st, 2021, 16:16
Invites to discord sent to PMs here. :cool:

roberth
May 21st, 2021, 18:24
Character Overview (Race/Class): Reborn/paladin, Goliath/fighter, Half Orc/barbarian
Are you New/Experienced to 5e? New, I played a few sessions
Are you familiar with Ravenloft before 5e? (Yes or No) no
Are you personally mature enough to handle the game that includes very dark and mature themes and subject matter without getting upset? (Yes or No) Yes
What are you looking to get from joining this campaign? I just want to play, I have been trying to get in a game for about 2 years but work has gotten in the way

atomichammer
May 22nd, 2021, 02:39
Hey roberth, sent a PM

IronFist
May 22nd, 2021, 03:13
Character Overview (Race/Class):War Priest Cleric
Are you New/Experienced to 5e? Yes
Are you familiar with Ravenloft before 5e? (Yes or No) Yes(A know of the setting but have never played in it)
What are you looking to get from joining this campaign? I'm looking to get into a long term game that runs consistent and have some fun at the same time. I'm a laid back person and just enjoy playing D&D.

Frizgo
May 22nd, 2021, 18:05
Character Overview (Race/Class): Gnome/Wizard or Dwarf/Ranger
Are you New/Experienced to 5e? New, played few sessions
Are you familiar with Ravenloft before 5e? No
Are you over the Age of 21? Yes
Are you personally mature enough to handle the game that includes very dark and mature themes and subject matter without getting upset? Yes
What are you looking to get from joining this campaign? I'm looking for long-term gameplay with people that I can have some fun time. Relatively new with DnD but eager to learn the game.

atomichammer
May 23rd, 2021, 03:12
We are now full, thanks everyone for stopping by