PDA

View Full Version : Heart - City Beneath

Hyper Light Drifter
May 20th, 2021, 08:02
Hi, I just discovered this absolute gem of a light-rules system connecting themes of Darkest Dungeons, Lovecraft, OSR dungeon delving and heavy story-telling, and can't love it more than I already do. Anyone heard about it? Is it possible to support it on Fantasy Grounds? I think that to create basic sheet and mechanisms would be really easy, but I really don't know anything about how to do these things, so I can be quite wrong.

bmos
May 20th, 2021, 14:29
Hi, I just discovered this absolute gem of a light-rules system connecting themes of Darkest Dungeons, Lovecraft, OSR dungeon delving and heavy story-telling, and can't love it more than I already do. Anyone heard about it? Is it possible to support it on Fantasy Grounds? I think that to create basic sheet and mechanisms would be really easy, but I really don't know anything about how to do these things, so I can be quite wrong.You could probably run it in MoreCore.
I have thought about making a ruleset but I haven't played it (just backed the crowdfunding campaign and flipped through the book marveling at the art style and some game mechanics).

Hyper Light Drifter
May 20th, 2021, 14:47
Thanks. I was checking MoreCore already, but so far it is too overwhelming for me - I never did anything of this sort. I am playing with the thought to try to learn, but free time is sadly very limited commodity. Thanks for the reply, however!