PDA

View Full Version : Party Sheet

frostbyte000jm
May 20th, 2021, 01:14
Anyone else's order page Marching Formation map acting weird? Mine is bright white.

Here is a screen shot.

I tested this in CoreRPG

I added pointers, then removed them, it is a mess.

Moon Wizard
May 20th, 2021, 01:15
Yes, there's a known issue with image controls without any layers not behaving correctly. (i.e. they don't redraw when empty)

Regards,
JPG

frostbyte000jm
May 20th, 2021, 03:43
ok, as long as it is known. One of my players updated and so I had to update and now we lost that page.

we rarely (almost never) use it so it is fine, but just looked weird.

Moon Wizard
May 20th, 2021, 20:32
Yeah, my plan is to replace with a formation grid type of layout instead of the free-form layout (in the medium term). People keep trying to use it for ad-hoc encounters and other random things; and it's not really built for anything that advanced. (Plus, it complicates the image/token code to account for it.)

Regards,
JPG

esmdev
May 20th, 2021, 23:34
Yeah, my plan is to replace with a formation grid type of layout instead of the free-form layout (in the medium term). People keep trying to use it for ad-hoc encounters and other random things; and it's not really built for anything that advanced. (Plus, it complicates the image/token code to account for it.)

Regards,
JPG

It would be nice to be able to drag the marching order formation from the party sheet to the battle map and have the tokens placed correctly. For the most part, other than representing how the party might be organized the marching order sheet doesn't really have much other functionality.

DM_BK
May 25th, 2021, 03:21
Second that feature request!

LordEntrails
May 25th, 2021, 15:25
Wish List folks. Suggestions on the forums are going to get lost long before they can be implemented.

Mike Serfass
May 26th, 2021, 05:34
I added this to the FGU wish list. Vote for it if you want it to happen.
https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=136493