PDA

View Full Version : LFG 2 Players LF friday between 5 and 11 pm Eastern US Time Zone pathfinder

chaoticgoodGM
May 20th, 2021, 00:46
FG License: will be getting the 3 month premium trial
Time Zone: eastern US
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: open to Friday games between 5pm and 11 pm our time
Term: open to anything really just want to get my feet wet
Voice: we are willing to download what is needed to help the game move smoothly

Game System Preferred: pathfinder to start will definitely be wanting to venture out into world of darkness and possibly starfinder
Game System Experience: both people are extremely good with pathfinder I’ve run games and they have been in multiple games and dabbled with running one or two.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: we are both completely new to fantasy grounds. We’re both quick learners and I need to get my feet wet before I can run any games.

Character Type Preferred: I think we are both comfortable playing any kind of character but wouldn’t enjoy being told we have to play a certain class. We would also like a non-evil group because that always dissolves to anarchy and not fun.

About me: I’ve been running games for so long I can’t name the year I last got to play in a game. I am kind of rules focused but I think the vtt system might take a lot of that out of my hands. I can do roleplaying, combat heavy, in and out of game talking we’re both very go with the flow people. Ultimately, I just want to play in a well-run game that isn’t munchkin or GM rageness (I learned gaming in game stores so I’ve seen a lot). We like things where there isn’t a lot of in group fighting like the rogue constantly trying to steal from the group ugh no thank you. But the rogue trying to make back alley deals to improve himself heck yea that’s character development stuff. Differences of opinions are also cool with us (it happens…a lot we get it) just don’t want people making it or taking it personal if it’s in character stuff. Overall, just looking to enjoy some old-fashioned pathfinder in a new way.

chaoticgoodGM
May 20th, 2021, 21:22
additional special which might help sweeten our chances. If someone helps me and my wife get our feet wet so i can learn the system and have some creative fun i will run a homebrew pathfinder campaign and the GM will definitely get to join.

JerryRig
May 21st, 2021, 22:02
I'll throw in my name as another person who would love to play a first edition pathfinder game on Friday evenings. I veteran at pathfinder and for the most part, at fantasy grounds as well. I'm easy to get along with and thoguh I like to play characters who are strung a little tight and somewhat jokesters, I go with the flow easy enough and unlikely to end up in any arguments, we're all to busy trying to have fun to draw friction in. Darn DM's are already trying to play monsters who want to eat us while we are still alive and bleeding ...lol.

More than happy to interview with the 2 of ya and see if we "click". I considered DM'ing but not sure I want to dive into the time commitment of it with having just gotten back my time from completing a new college degree and it eating all my free time.

Anyhow, 3rd person interested here.

iridescence
May 25th, 2021, 04:35
Hi...I'm looking for a PF game to get into. Not completely new but haven't played in several years. but this would be a good time for me to play. Willing to go with the flow and play anything. Would like at least some RP in the group.

JerryRig
May 26th, 2021, 03:45
Heya, sounds like we have a 4 person interest. I was considering DM'ing one myself ...if we can muster 4 players (1 more here).

JerryRig
May 26th, 2021, 16:08
I have posted a game I will DM for us. With ChaoticgoodGM, his spouse, and Iridescence that makes 3 so far interested. Need 1-2 more. Posting link is below to learn more. Please read and decide if you can go with the flow of guidance/restrictions.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?68761-Looking-for-Players-Pathfinder-Adventure-Game-(1st-Edition)&p=603248#post603248

Gen Ironfist
May 26th, 2021, 18:31
Sent a PM to Jerry, and want to add my name to the hat of interest, my one big flaw would be that fridays are out for me.. if there's any other day you can. I'd love to join in, But if not possible, I hope you find another one soon!

Vhok
May 27th, 2021, 03:21
why is it always fridays :( does no one play weekends anymore :'(

JerryRig
May 27th, 2021, 22:28
I dunno, it's who I came across and timing worked out. Used to do middle of the week or on a weekend afternoon a bit but groups would falter. Hopefully we all work out and can play long term.

Gitchagoomie
May 27th, 2021, 23:58
I would like the chance to join if you are still looking my last game the GM kicked the party to the curb after 2 sessions because his cousins wanted him to GM a game on the same day as ours. So if you are still looking I would love the opportunity to join.

JerryRig
May 28th, 2021, 00:09
I think it is a FG's conspiracy!

Gitchagoomie
May 28th, 2021, 03:15
At least the last GM let us know what was going on, all the other GM's I have had in FG have just ghosted the party and kicked everyone out of discord. I would just like to once find a long term campaign that actually goes long term.

JerryRig
May 28th, 2021, 03:26
I had one last 2 years here, good people who were regular attendees. It does happen.