PDA

View Full Version : Alien Ruleset.. questions for the store.

ShotGun Jolly
May 19th, 2021, 06:57
I have been waiting and waiting to see if the Alien ruleset will go on sale on the store page, and I do not think it has, has it?

On Free Leagues on webstore, they are selling all 3 modules for Foundry for roughly 30 bucks. I know this, cause someone gave them to me as a gift. You can check out the page over there. Now I really want to be able to try this out on Fantasy Grounds, but being without a job since last year due to Covid, I can not just spend the current price for the modules here, unless they go on sale..

Can you consider that please?

I have been watching Steam too, and no sale over there either.. Is there a licensing issue that is not allowing a sale?

Just wondering if it will ever happen or if by some very bad stroke of luck I missed it?

Thanks
Jolly

Valyar
May 19th, 2021, 16:26
My understanding is that the publisher is decision maker here. What I can do is to mention them the possibility to bundle the items and participate in sales.

ShotGun Jolly
May 19th, 2021, 16:53
My understanding is that the publisher is decision maker here. What I can do is to mention them the possibility to bundle the items and participate in sales.

Yeah, that would be nice. They are saying the reason why the Foundry versions are on sale is to allow people who already purchased the book bundles a chance to purchase the modules and not have to pay for everything again. Thanks Valyar!