PDA

View Full Version : 4E Combat Tracker token replace bug

kevininrussia
May 19th, 2021, 01:14
4E
No extensions

When dropping a new token on the CT to replace the current one I get an error. (I do this for NPC's shapeshifting)

[ERROR] Script execution error: [string "combat_tracker/scripts/combat_tracker_host_..."]:60: attempt to index local 'token' (a userdata value)

https://i.imgur.com/1juGgQq.png

This error only happens the first time. I can change the token after this error with out causing an error. Even if I exit FG and reload it wont happen after the first time.

Moon Wizard
May 19th, 2021, 04:43
I'm not seeing that error.

In fact, there is no "combat_tracker" folder in either the CoreRPG nor 4E rulesets; so I think you should double check whether any extensions are loaded. If you still don't see any on launch screen, check in the extensionstate.xml in the campaign folder, and delete that file if needed.

Regards,
JPG

kevininrussia
May 19th, 2021, 04:59
I'm not seeing that error.

In fact, there is no "combat_tracker" folder in either the CoreRPG nor 4E rulesets; so I think you should double check whether any extensions are loaded. If you still don't see any on launch screen, check in the extensionstate.xml in the campaign folder, and delete that file if needed.

Regards,
JPG

Thanks for the info on extensionstate.xml. There was indeed an extension listed there. Combat-Highlighter.

I will report there.

LordEntrails
May 19th, 2021, 05:21
Thanks for the info on extensionstate.xml. There was indeed an extension listed there. Combat-Highlighter.

I will report there.
You might also suggest that the dev add a chat output of the extension when it is loaded. It helps you know what extensions are loaded :)