PDA

View Full Version : Adding info for modules not currently created. Quick list?

LadyDice
May 18th, 2021, 01:54
Thank you for taking a look and possibly helping me.

I currently own the PDF versions of:

Vampire the Masquerade 5th Edition (Core rulebook)
Camarilla
Anarch
Chicago by Night
Fall of London
Cults of the Blood Gods
The Vampire Companion

With the three items available in Fantasy Grounds (Core book, Camarilla, and Vampire Companion.)

Does anybody have a list of the missing disciplines, rituals, etc?

I am currently filling in the missing clans and predator types but I would appreciate any quick help if anyone else has gone through to edit their own campaigns.

Fear Grounds
May 18th, 2021, 06:15
For quick reference.

There is currently no information from: Anarch, Chicago by Night, Chicago Folios, Let the Streets Run Red, Fall of London, Cults of the Blood Gods, or Children of the Blood in Fantasy Grounds. Each book contains various information types that you may want to include. It's really up to you to determine, what you want now, and what you are willing to wait for.

LadyDice
May 21st, 2021, 03:19
For quick reference.

There is currently no information from: Anarch, Chicago by Night, Chicago Folios, Let the Streets Run Red, Fall of London, Cults of the Blood Gods, or Children of the Blood in Fantasy Grounds. Each book contains various information types that you may want to include. It's really up to you to determine, what you want now, and what you are willing to wait for.

Thanks, I was just hoping that anyone else who had added the information had a quick list for reference. For example:
Chicago Folios Adds:

Archons pg 158
The convention of Chicago 159
Descendant of Menele 160
Goblin Roads 161
J UST IC A R LUCI N DE 162
K H A L I D A L - R A SHI D 163
K I NDR ED DU E L I NG 164
MALkavian family 165
OCCU LT A RT I FACTS 166
THE PON Y E X PR E S S 167
SHE R I F F DA MI E N 168
THE WOL F PACK 169

But I have gone through and added what I needed. Though I still have a few questions.
In the forums I keep seeing comments that say add in your information and then export it. (I really dumbed that down because I am not sure if there is a term for it.)
Essentially create your own module to export. My question is, If I need to update that 'module' and I have previously exported it. Will it auto update if I edit the original in FGU? Or will I need to export it every time I make a change?

Fear Grounds
May 21st, 2021, 03:59
You need to open the creation campaign that you created the module in. Make any changes that you wish to include. Then export the module again.

If you don't change the name of the module, you may need to unload and reload the module in the actual game playing campaign.

vegaserik
May 21st, 2021, 05:28
Like what Fear said, make a new Campaign just for the mod creation, then just fix and re-export the mod to update.

LadyDice
June 2nd, 2021, 15:27
Thank you Fear Grounds!

LadyDice
June 2nd, 2021, 15:28
Thank you!

superteddy57
June 2nd, 2021, 15:29
If you would like to take a stab at creating commercial content, you can reach out to our support team and they would get you into contact with our product coordinator. They will be able to let you know what is available for conversion and the process involved.