PDA

View Full Version : Extensions for sale... where?

JimSocks
May 16th, 2021, 22:46
After the fall of FG extensions for sale on DM's Guild, where can I now go look for extensions for purchase?

I know the FG team was working on an internal marketplace, but... I don't think that came to fruition did it?

mattekure
May 16th, 2021, 22:59
Most if not all of the extensions that were on DMsGuild are still there. I know all of mine are still available for purchase there. Smiteworks has been developing their store and with Lighting now released, it may get a little closer to release. I fully expect once it becomes available that all DMsGuild extensions will get moved to it.

LordEntrails
May 16th, 2021, 23:11
DMsGuild is currently the only place extensions are sold I'm aware of. Do note there are many free ones on the forums here as well.

johnecc
May 16th, 2021, 23:44
The news of extensions being dropped from dmsguild was premature. There was some education needed on their part, and some on developers part regarding what could be posted for sale.

In the end there were very few items removed.

*Neuro*
May 17th, 2021, 09:51
I have many extensions bought from DMS GUILD, so what is this news about extensions removed? I still have mine constantly updated on that site.

If you have some news please post links

johnecc
May 17th, 2021, 10:36
Neuro, no need to worry. It had something to do with another vtt, and some people using WotC licensed material inside,I think either directly or by scraping it from dndbeyond.