PDA

View Full Version : maxcol, curcol?

mearrin69
July 22nd, 2007, 04:43
It's possible that my search/google-fu is weak but I can find nothing that tells me what these two parameters (found in td tags in tables under formatted text) actually do. Oddly, in the d20 mods that ship with FGII, they always seem to be 1 higher than the actual number of columns in the table. So, for instance:

<table width="100%" border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2" frame="VOID" rules="ROWS">
<tr maxcol="3" curcol="3">
<td>Something</td>
<td>Something</td>
</tr>
</table>

I have tried this code with '2' instead of '3' and it seems to work fine. Anyone know what it does and if I even need it?

Also, is there a list of tags allowed under <text type="formattedtext">? I can't seem to find anything in the library. Thanks for any help...and I hope this isn't something that's painfully obvious.
M

Dachannien
July 22nd, 2007, 08:19
No clue on what those attributes do. But on your second question, a few other folks have asked for more documentation on what gets parsed in formattedtext tags, because currently we've got nothing.

mearrin69
July 22nd, 2007, 08:45
Thanks. Yeah, more docs would be helpful - even just more examples. I'm guessing that the D20 ruleset doesn't make use of all of the features. For instance, can you change the background colors of table cells? I'm going to experiment for a bit and maybe try to compile things that worked for me.
M