PDA

View Full Version : Can I configure FGC to autolaunch my campaign on startup?

claycub
May 6th, 2021, 17:17
Hello All!
I put my game on a dedicated PC so I can keep it uncluttered with 'work' and have all my DND content on one device. I've configured FGC to auto launch on a power failure, but can I get it to load the top-most campaign in the list to launch so I can set and forget? My group gets on 1 time a week to play, but this leaves the other time for them to configure pcs, generate new ones and not bother the DM! (Me) to 'have it on'. Thank you FGC for the innovation..it's been a great tool for our gaming!

If not the topmost campaign...a dedicated by name campaign? Any method to auto launch would be great. We had storms here and it's been down for 2 days and I didn't remember until I just logged in for some research.

Thanks for any suggestions on this topic. I do appreciate your time and energy! Eventually i'll motivate on my FGU installation/configuration. but Now Classic is suiting our needs!

HIGH ROLLS TO ALL! Thank you.

LordEntrails
May 6th, 2021, 21:21
Not that I know fo. The only one I know is -p for port. Have tried;
-c MyCampaign
where MyCampaign is your campaign name? Spaces and special characters might not be supported.

Trenloe
May 6th, 2021, 22:44
It can't be done. It's been asked fairly recently for a similar reason. I've done a quick search and can't find the thread unfortunately.

claycub
May 6th, 2021, 23:14
Not that I know fo. The only one I know is -p for port. Have tried;
-c MyCampaign
where MyCampaign is your campaign name? Spaces and special characters might not be supported.

Thank you for your assistance in this!

claycub
May 6th, 2021, 23:15
It can't be done. It's been asked fairly recently for a similar reason. I've done a quick search and can't find the thread unfortunately.

Thank you sincerely. It's a nice thought, could be fun to never have to worry about a campaign...it's not hard to remote in either, just trying to save some steps! Thanks again