PDA

View Full Version : Barbarians of Lemuria requests

ProfDogg
May 4th, 2021, 17:39
I've done it manually for my game but might be good to add the Combat Options modifiers as fixed entries into the Modifiers section of the ruleset (mainly to help out the FG newbies). They're on p.67 of the Mythic rulebook. You would have to reverse bonuses for Defense (i.e. make them penalties bc they'd be negative modifiers to someone's attack).

Also, could someone fix the typo in the Strength Feat boon? It shows it modifies the Mind stat but it's for the Strength stat.

ianmward
June 5th, 2021, 00:15
I've done it manually for my game but might be good to add the Combat Options modifiers as fixed entries into the Modifiers section of the ruleset (mainly to help out the FG newbies). They're on p.67 of the Mythic rulebook. You would have to reverse bonuses for Defense (i.e. make them penalties bc they'd be negative modifiers to someone's attack).

Also, could someone fix the typo in the Strength Feat boon? It shows it modifies the Mind stat but it's for the Strength stat.

Hi ProfDogg,
Thanks for taking the time to post this. I’ll take a look and see if we can do sort this out.