PDA

View Full Version : LFP - Starfinder: Attack of the Swarm: (Part 6/6 AP Starting) 1 Slot Open

Fargen
May 2nd, 2021, 14:09
Open slot for interested player in a 4 player game playing Attack of the Swarm: The God-Host Ascends (Part 6/6 AP)
Details: Saturdays 6:30-10:30PM EST, Fantasy Grounds Unity, Discord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy1EVVE7J2g

---More Details---

Hi, we are looking a player to join an established group who is going into the final chapter 6/6 of the Attack of the Swarm AP.
One of our players has to step out due to seasonal business they run.

Two of the four players have been with the campaign since the first AP and the third has fit in so well it's as if they were always there since the beginning.

Background on the existing characters/players:
We have an:

Exploding, Star creating, wormhole tossing Barathu Solarian who likes to charge into battle and take all the pain, played by a chill hippie.
An honorable, not so good looking Vesk soldier, played by an awesome note taking, story provoking player from Cali.
A confused and uncertain Android Technomancer who's been played by a couple of players by now, and currently being played by awesome Attorney irl, who likes to pull the group into some fun board games on the side and who GMs his own savage worlds campaign.

Hope to hear from you!

Wyvynoctem
May 2nd, 2021, 14:52
Hey Fargen! This sounds like a lot of fun and I'd love to be a player in your game! I have a little Starfinder experience already and I'm down to read up on anything else. If I seem like a good fit or if you have any questions, it's easier to reach me on discord at Weaving Wyvern#7312. Thanks for reading.

Fargen
May 2nd, 2021, 17:28
Hmm trying the discord id, doesn't seem to find you. Can you check it?
well seems I can send a friend request but not invite to server. We'll see if I can after friend req.

Wyvynoctem
May 3rd, 2021, 00:45
I accepted the friend request so I we'll be able to message now.

bryancole
May 3rd, 2021, 02:00
Sent you a Private Message Fargen - I’m definitely interested in playing