PDA

View Full Version : [AD&D 2E] [CST] Looking for 5 players for a classic AD&D 2E homebrew campaign.

5xad0w
May 2nd, 2021, 09:42
Mods please delete.

5xad0w
May 2nd, 2021, 19:46
First player joined, need at least 3 more to start next weekend with 4 being ideal to give the party some more variety.

Gitchagoomie
May 3rd, 2021, 03:21
I would love to play 2e again, it was the first system I played when I started back in high school playing at my science teachers house. I would love to join your game.

5xad0w
May 3rd, 2021, 03:35
You are more than welcome, I'll send you a link to the Discord.

5xad0w
May 4th, 2021, 16:57
I've updated the post up top to reflect this as well, but will post separately so it is not missed.

One of our players has autism and would like for the other players to use either push-to-talk or to mute their mic when not speaking so as to avoid broadcasting background noise. Please keep this additional requirement in mind if you wish to join.

They are the most recent player to join and that is why it was not mentioned in the original post.

celestian
May 4th, 2021, 17:14
the other players to use either push-to-talk or to mute their mic when not speaking so as to avoid broadcasting background noise. Please keep this additional requirement in mind if you wish to join.

Completely off topic here but EVERYONE should do this all the time ;) DM could be the only exception due to push to talk button possibly interfering with clicking buttons/options/selections in FG. I setup my discord to not allow voice activation in my D&D games channels except for someone flagged as DM.

JohnD
May 4th, 2021, 19:37
Yeah, push to talk for everyone is good, probably not so ideal for the DM though.

PhorgottenSon
May 5th, 2021, 00:10
Yes, I completely understand how it can be an issue for DMs.

A lot of people do not know that in Discord, you can setup a key to Toggle Mute. What that does is instead of having to hold down a key to talk like Push to Talk, you hit a key to mute yourself, then hit again to unmute and then talk as long as you need and then hit it again to go back to being muted.

With many liking to use Alt or Ctrl as a Push to Talk key and that changing what rolling or clicking in FG does, I really like using a key for Toggle Mute better than Push to Talk.

Much thanks to 5xda0w for accepting me and putting this in the LFP listing.