PDA

View Full Version : Mythras Ruleset Mod

Lonarandir
May 2nd, 2021, 08:15
Hi there guys,
Below you will find my Mythras Ruleset Mod. I am an old guy who loved Runequest back in the 80s and wanted to play an updated version and found Mythras. When I began DMing Mythras I used the MoreCore ruleset, which did the job very nicely, but was none too pretty on the eye.

I created the mod using the Ruleset Wizard, which thanks to Damned I was able to understand. I do not know how I discovered it, but I am happy I did.
If any of you were thinking about getting the Wizard, then I highly recommend it. I have no experience in moding or programing of any description, all of the scripts and files are taken directly from Damned and the Wizard's tutorials.

Now a word about the Mod.
It uses the CoreRPG ruleset which comes with Fantasy Grounds. I have been using the Mod with my group now since February. They loved how it was easier to navigate and prettier than my MoreCore character sheet.

The Mod is effectively a blank character sheet. With very little automation. Automation is something I am working on and adding a little at a time. However, I have added Weapons, Spells and Skills to the sidebar and their accompanying fields. These are blank and can be populated by the DM as required, and/or to tailor them to their campaign.
The first thing that you may notice is that you cannot directly enter values into the skills field on the character sheet. This has been locked so that you have to press control and use the mouse wheel to scroll through the numbers while hovering over the field. I did this as it is a rollable field which requires double clicking, but my players would single click and this allowed them to change the values by mistake.

I have uploaded a screenshot of my DMs table. The Mod, and Mythras in general is wonderfully flexible in this regard.

I hope you enjoy it and I look forward, in fear and trepidation, to your feedback on what can be added or improved on.
One last point, I have uploaded two versions, one Mod file, which is a standalone and one Extension file which can be used with CoreRPG or MoreCore.

The Mythras.pak file provides my Ruleset for Mythras, the Mythras.ext is an extension for MoreCore and provides the same character sheet addition as the Mythras.pak.

The Mythras Imperative is a cut down version of the full Mythras game. It is intended to provide GMs and players a grounding in the rules without having to purchase the entire rulebook. This .mod also contains the SKILLS, both Standard and Professional and, the WEAPONS and SPELLS and Combat Specials added to the sidebar and populated with those in the Mythras Imperative.

The Mythras Workbook provides a quick and easy 3 page character creation guide. There is the minimum of information required to create a character, so it would be useful to have the Mythras Imperative to hand. However, once you have some experience with Mythras character creation the Workbook alone is enough to get going.

For those who do not know, Mythras is based on a d100 or percentage system and is an iteration of Runequest and Basic Roleplaying.

Lonarandir
May 2nd, 2021, 08:16
Here you will find the original Mod that I created without the recent additions.
I have added an extension that my friend has created for my Original Mythras Mod. I think it looks fantastic and is in many ways better looking than mine, if you do not like the bright colours that I prefer. It also looks more generic, which is a very good thing for those wishing to use the mod outside a classically Mythras setting.

Vackipleur
May 2nd, 2021, 08:46
Wow ! Great job ! Thank you very much :)

damned
May 2nd, 2021, 10:14
Looks fantastic Lonarandir - well done!

AWD2
May 2nd, 2021, 16:46
Thanks for making this available. The EXT isn't showing up when I choose a Mythras campaign. Is anyone else having that happen or just me? Thanks again for your effort on getting Mythras to Fantasy Grounds.

Lonarandir
May 2nd, 2021, 16:57
The Mythras Ext is for use with MoreCore. The Mythras Mod is stand alone. It is basically the same, but allows for the better functionality of MoreCore.

AWD2
May 2nd, 2021, 17:04
Ah, got it. Thank you. I misunderstood the original post.

Samzagas
May 2nd, 2021, 18:16
Looks absolutely amazing, great work.

Chorpa
May 3rd, 2021, 17:51
Looks very nice. Gonna try it out. Had started on my own simple Core RPG mod but time has hindered me to make any real progress except for a very basic character sheet. But looks like you already have made all the groundwork. :)

Lonarandir
May 9th, 2021, 06:42
I have updated my Mythras Ruleset Mod. Additionally I have provided two Mythras rules booklets.
The Mythras Imperative is a cut down version of the Mythras core rules, and provides a starter introduction to Mythras.
The Mythras Character Workbook is a quick character creation guide.
Both have been produced with the permission of Lawrence Whitaker.

Chorpa
May 10th, 2021, 08:20
Finally decided to make a test character just to try out your mod. One thing I encountered instantly is that I can hardly enter any skill values into each skill on a character! Is there any trick to this I don't know of? :confused: 46496

Lonarandir
May 10th, 2021, 08:34
To enter a skill value you have to hover the mouse over the skill, press ctrl and use your scroll wheel to increase or decrease the number. I found it too easy for my players to click the skill, then enter a number, thereby deleting the skill number.

Chorpa
May 10th, 2021, 09:34
Ahh will try that. Thanks.

Phocaea
May 11th, 2021, 04:30
Firstly big thanks for the time and effort.

I cannot load the imperative mode or the workbook. They dont show up through Universal Module. Ive checked: they are in the correct folders. Something I'm doing but cant work it wout

damned
May 11th, 2021, 04:38
Universal Modules does not know about this ruleset yet. I will need to update that extension at some point for this and a few other rulesets tat are not currently supported.

If you create a new Mythras Campaign then the modules will load.

osarusan
May 14th, 2021, 04:52
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I've been wishing for this for so long!

I've been keen to run a Mythras game next when my current campaign ends, and the lack of support in FG has been killing me while other VTTs have Mythras support. Thanks to you I can stay with FG to play Mythras! I can't wait to try this out.

Lonarandir
May 29th, 2021, 23:41
New update and reference book for the mod now included.
The main addition is a mini character sheet added to the NPC sheet.

trembot_89
June 5th, 2021, 02:14
I have been (im)patiently waiting for a FG Mythras ruleset, well done!!!

Lonarandir
June 5th, 2021, 10:34
You are welcome.
I created this mod as I was inspired by Damned's work with the Ruleset Wizard. I also hope that as a community we can get Smiteworks to create a fully authorised version of Mythras, or even Runequest.
Stay tuned to this thread as my Mod is a work in progress and I am continually updating it as I become more competent with the Ruleset Wizard.

trembot_89
June 5th, 2021, 14:00
Will do! I've been dabbling in Ruleset Wizard but haven't had near the success you have; again, well done!

damned
June 5th, 2021, 14:13
Will do! I've been dabbling in Ruleset Wizard but haven't had near the success you have; again, well done!

What have you been working at/towards and what are you getting stuck on?
There is a Ruleset Wizard channel in the FG Discord server where people will try and help.

trembot_89
June 5th, 2021, 15:43
I've been working on a Mythras ruleset for myself/group; mostly just graphics and decals and putting off the "real work". I've been meaning to go through your tutorial videos (I've started several times and taken some notes to reference); I have planned a lot of aesthetics and layout, but biggest the problem I've been having is my own poor time management and simply not buckling in to properly learn how properly do it.

damned
June 5th, 2021, 16:05
It does take time.
For me I need to work on it pretty much every day - at least a half hour - to get into and stay in the right frame of mind.
Im no programmer so I have to really apply myself to make headway.
Others may find it easier/harder.

damned
June 5th, 2021, 16:06
Also dont try and bite off too much in one go. Start with a frame. Add one element at a time. Dont think of the end goal - just think about the one thing you are going to get done today.

damned
June 5th, 2021, 16:07
And put on some good music. Here is a playlist youtube prepared for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoDNFsQGDjE&list=RDFoDNFsQGDjE&index=1

trembot_89
June 5th, 2021, 16:09
Thanks for that; it's encouraging to know others need to (and do) overcome the same challenges.

Edit: And that playlist is pretty kick-***.

damned
June 5th, 2021, 16:19
The first ruleset I ever did - Maelstrom took me three attempts over more than a year.
And I got lots of help from some people much smarter than me.

My last ruleset - made using the Ruleset Wizard - was done in about 16 days - doing 30-120mins a day.
My current project I started about 5 days ago and Im 60% of the way thru at least.
Both of these are pretty rules-lite and that makes a huge difference.

I have other projects - like Dungeon World - that I have started 3x and not finished.
I will do that one this year - Im getting lots of practice and that will help.

damned
June 5th, 2021, 16:28
teaser - apologies for derailing the thread Lonarandir

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=47372

trembot_89
June 5th, 2021, 16:30
It sounds like the key to success is consistency after all. I'll start a 30min a day habit; the wife and I usually spend an hour or two watching shows or a movie after the kids are in bed so that shouldn't be too hard to squeeze in. Thanks again, Damned. :)

osarusan
June 16th, 2021, 04:36
Could we maybe get a sticky for this post or a link in the rulesets thread, or something like that to make it easy to find, and for others to know there's now a usable Mythras ruleset? I end up having to search the forums every time I want to find it.

LordEntrails
June 16th, 2021, 14:49
Could we maybe get a sticky for this post or a link in the rulesets thread, or something like that to make it easy to find, and for others to know there's now a usable Mythras ruleset? I end up having to search the forums every time I want to find it.
Added to the sticky https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?42085-Other-Game-Systems

Lonarandir
July 3rd, 2021, 09:33
I have update my latest Mythras.pak and Mythras.ext files.
The changes add a modifier input to the skills tab, which can be used to modify a skill check with modifiers such as Encumbrance and Fatigue. Additionally, the skill scroll now has a checkbox to show whether it is affected by encumbrance or not if unchecked.
A Tenacity Point tracker has been added to the character sheet under hit points, which is used by the Mythras Companion Booklet for features such as mental conflict. This has also been added to the character's combat tracker.
The Fatigue Chart now has a tracker for how long it takes a character to recover from a given level of Fatigue based on their Healing Rate, which affects Fatigue Recovery.
Additionally added to the Combat Tracker is a Action Point tracker, which can be used for current Action Points or Remaining Action Points based on GM preference.

These are all minor changes, and mostly affect optional or minor rules. I think they add something to gameplay, and if you use these rules they help track these gameplay options.

As ever, please let me know how you find using this mod, and if there are any changes that would improve it.

osarusan
July 9th, 2021, 08:50
Great work! Thanks for continuing to work on it.

I haven't had a chance to thoroughly playtest the mod yet, so I'm sorry I can't be of more help. But I am planning on launching a Mythras Classic Fantasy campaign in a couple of months, so hopefully by fall I will be able to give you a little more feedback on it.

Just curious - is there any option to change the background image & character sheet images in order to make it more generic/less busy? FG's screen real estate can be precious, so keeping it fairly minimal makes everything easier to read.

Lonarandir
July 9th, 2021, 12:38
Hi Osarusan,
Thanks for the feedback.
The background can be changed the FG theme dark or light in the extensions option when loading a campaign, it may, but I am not sure, that it could be changed if you have any other extension loaded.

As for the character sheet background, I do not think there is a way to do this without accessing the mod.
However, I have had a few people comment on how busy the sheet is, and if there was a simplified version. So, this is the next thing I will work on, and trim it down a bit.

osarusan
July 10th, 2021, 11:39
Thanks! It's very appreciated. I'm getting more and more excited to begin my Mythras CF campaign!

Lonarandir
July 14th, 2021, 16:45
Hey there guys.

Attached here you will find another Mythras mod which is suited to Classic Fantasy.

If there is anything that needs added or changed then let me know.

This mod also contains an update to my main Mythras mod that I have not uploaded yet.

Lonarandir
July 15th, 2021, 16:41
My latest updates to my Mythras mod has been uploaded as both the .pak and .ext.

There have been a few changes. The biggest change is to the Character Sheet Notes which now has items added for areas such as Brotherhoods & Cults.

osarusan
July 19th, 2021, 02:39
Awesome! I'm looking forward to trying these out!

gamemasterbob
August 2nd, 2021, 19:27
Just downloaded and will give a try. The JPGs look fantastic! The FG community keeps FG alive! Nice work.

Lonarandir
September 12th, 2021, 14:27
Hello there again guys.

I have put together a reskin of my Mythras Mod for M-Space. The futuristic setting for the Mythras Universe. Like my Mythras Mod, it provides a skeleton to build your campaign on. Those of you familiar with my mod will find it familiar with very few changes.

Lonarandir
October 8th, 2021, 10:51
Attached you will find my latest small update to my Mythras Mod. This has been added in request to a user.
It now allows you to add additional Hit Locations to your characters and NPCs.
This can be done by right clicking to the right of the main Location stats, and selecting create item.

kronovan
November 23rd, 2021, 09:29
I have been (im)patiently waiting for a FG Mythras ruleset, well done!!!

I'll very much ditto this. I only I wish I'd noticed this ruleset earlier - saw & downloaded the extension in the MoreCore forum about a year ago, but it wasn't quite feature-rich enough for me to build with it. I'm now making up for lost time and going full steam ahead with inputting Mythic Britain. I just decided to disembark at a station long enough to say....thank you, THANK YOU! :)

I'm wondering where I should create the MB Cultures, Homelands & Tribes, Religions, and Classes & Ranks? My initial thought was to create them under Story groups, as I know they can be exported effectively to a custom player module. But is there perhaps a better place?

kronovan
November 23rd, 2021, 22:07
Attached you will find my latest small update to my Mythras Mod. This has been added in request to a user.
It now allows you to add additional Hit Locations to your characters and NPCs.
This can be done by right clicking to the right of the main Location stats, and selecting create item.

I appreciate all the compassion and ongoing work you're pouring into this ruleset. :D

One thing that's come up as I build a custom module using your Mythras.pak ruleset, is that I'm unable to export Skills? I can export everything else, just not Skills. It's a bit of a show stopper for getting a campaign off the ground, because I've entered the Standard and Professional Skills under a custom group, but have no way to share them with my players.

Lonarandir
November 24th, 2021, 07:02
Hi there.
To share a skill:50077
Open your skill list and right click on the skill you wish to share and select Share Record.
This will allow your players to see this skill in their skill list.
This is the same with Weapons and Spells.

If you wish to save your record and use it for modules then you will have to copy the .db file from within the campaign folder. When you create a new campaign then drop the copied .db file into the new campaign folder. This will save you having to recreate everything every time you create a new campaign using my mod.

Lonarandir
November 24th, 2021, 07:07
I create this information in the notes and then share it to my players and drop it into their background notes for them to reference. This information can of course all be added to a story board by adding the notes as buttons to be opened.

damned
November 24th, 2021, 07:12
Lonarandir

Please add this line:

bExport = true,

to SpellManager.lua, SkillManager.lua, GearManager.lua

Then you (and others) can export directly from your campaign to your modules.

Lonarandir
November 24th, 2021, 07:38
Thanks for this Damned.
Unfortunately it does not appear to be working for me, so I guess I am doing something wrong. My SpellManager.lua looks like this. The rest are basically the same. Where have I gone wrong as it still does not export?

function onInit()

LibraryData.aRecords["spells"] = {
aDataMap = { "spells" },
aDisplayIcon = { "spells", "spells_down" },
sRecordDisplayClass = "spell_card",
}
bExport = true

end

damned
November 24th, 2021, 08:34
Inside the brackets

Lonarandir
November 24th, 2021, 08:42
Thanks again for that Damned. Worked this time............SHOCK.

Lonarandir
November 24th, 2021, 09:08
Thankyou very much to Damned for solving a problem that was beyond me, and was asked for by a lot of users of my Mod.
To transfer SKILLS, WEAPONS and SPELLS from one campaign to the next simply add the Mythras Imperative rules to your campaign. This will provide a template for your new campaign.
Over the coming days I will populate the Mythras Imperative Ruleset with the basic weapons and spells in the game.
I have also updated the Mythras.pak and Mythras.ext so that any modules that you create and export will have the ability to export Skills. Weapons and Spells.
For now here is a currently updated Mythras Imperative that shows my own campaign data.

One again, thankyou so much for Damned as this small line of code will make such a huge difference to not only mine, but everyone else's game.

kronovan
November 24th, 2021, 10:13
Wow, great work - I'm now including skills in my custom module with perfect results!

Lonarandir
November 24th, 2021, 10:25
Wow, great work - I'm now including skills in my custom module with perfect results!

Great to hear. I always worry that when I do an update that it works for me but no one else. :o

Chorpa
November 25th, 2021, 08:46
Thankyou very much to Damned for solving a problem that was beyond me, and was asked for by a lot of users of my Mod.
To transfer SKILLS, WEAPONS and SPELLS from one campaign to the next simply add the Mythras Imperative rules to your campaign. This will provide a template for your new campaign.
Over the coming days I will populate the Mythras Imperative Ruleset with the basic weapons and spells in the game.
I have also updated the Mythras.pak and Mythras.ext so that any modules that you create and export will have the ability to export Skills. Weapons and Spells.
For now here is a currently updated Mythras Imperative that shows my own campaign data.

One again, thankyou so much for Damned as this small line of code will make such a huge difference to not only mine, but everyone else's game.

What a good timing! Hadn't noticed this update and just finished a big library module for my upcoming Mythras game that is about to start. I was quite sad when I couldn't export all the stuff I had created. As I went to the forums to look for help on this issue I noticed that you guys already have resolve this. :D:D:D

trembot_89
December 6th, 2021, 05:27
Not a big deal (super easy to just write it in), but it looks like Deceit was omitted from the Mythras Imperative ref mod's Standard Skills.

Lonarandir
December 6th, 2021, 06:42
Thanks for letting me know. I will rectify that.
I just checked the PDF, and it is also missing from that.

Lonarandir
December 25th, 2021, 17:45
I have just updated the Mythras Imperative Mod.
It now includes spell skills, and the spells of Folk Magic, Sorcery and Theism.

Lonarandir
January 12th, 2022, 21:36
Hello there again guys.
Part of my quest to get Mythras main stream is to also get players using the Harnworld campaign setting. To further that aim I am putting together a Harn booklet based on the Player Introduction PDFs along with a Harn to Mythras conversion, or well, what I think works.
My aim here is to test the water and interest in such a project.

damned
January 12th, 2022, 21:39
Hi Lonarandir - please make sure that this does not contain copyright material.

Lonarandir
January 12th, 2022, 22:20
Should be ok as the info contained is free to download PDFs.

damned
January 12th, 2022, 22:38
Releasing something for free is not the same as releasing something with out copyright or with permission to refactor or even to reshare.
Can you please link to the documents?

Chorpa
January 15th, 2022, 10:30
Hello there again guys.
Part of my quest to get Mythras main stream is to also get players using the Harnworld campaign setting. To further that aim I am putting together a Harn booklet based on the Player Introduction PDFs along with a Harn to Mythras conversion, or well, what I think works.
My aim here is to test the water and interest in such a project.

Actually I have been toying with that idea for my upcoming Mythras campaign since I like Hârnworld a lot. Bought the Hârnworld Starter Kit from Drivethrurpg. But since I plan to start the campaign with prewritten modules Book of Quest from The Design Mechanism and Savage North from D101 Games I found it a pain to adapt it to Hârnworld and just decided to combine the maps from both those modules to form a starting region and go from there and expand the map further if they decide to go of the map. So for now the HârnWorld plans are on a hold. But it is still a plan for a future campaign but for now I just focus on getting my players over from D&D5 to Mythras.

We are actually gonna stream this campaign when we use Fantasy Grounds but it will be in Swedish. Our session 0 where we create characters and explain how the game works for the players is planned for this Monday around 1900-19:30 (GMT +1)

Btw if anyone is interested in a high resolution map with The Realm & Savage North combine you can get it from my OneDrive link below. ;)

Book of Quest & Savage North Map Combined (https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlwMoEsScXsLg9dmwAbfeEr7rPU04g?e=S5GFdj)

Lonarandir
January 15th, 2022, 11:22
Although I do not speak a word of Swedish that would be great to check out.
Will you be putting it up on Youtube? If you are then the translate to text will be great for me to follow along.

As for Harn, I am a log time follower of the campaign world having first bought the First Edition rules and books back in the 80s, still got them, though I have since purchased them all again in PDF.
For now my Harn project is a work in progress, and will not see the light of day until I can get Columbia Games to let me use their suff. So here's hoping.

Chorpa
January 15th, 2022, 12:36
Although I do not speak a word of Swedish that would be great to check out.
Will you be putting it up on Youtube? If you are then the translate to text will be great for me to follow along.

As for Harn, I am a log time follower of the campaign world having first bought the First Edition rules and books back in the 80s, still got them, though I have since purchased them all again in PDF.
For now my Harn project is a work in progress, and will not see the light of day until I can get Columbia Games to let me use their suff. So here's hoping.

Yes I do upload it to my YouTube channel after the stream. Found that it is great to have this as sort of a live journal of the campaign. And it is the first time we actually try out your mod live. ;)

Lonarandir
February 10th, 2022, 22:08
Hello there guys.
Attached you will find my latest updates to my Mythras Ruleset.

I have changed a few items regarding skills. I have removed the improvement roll and have now added 3 additional fields to all skill checks. They can be used for Average (Base) skill check, Hard, Formidable, or Herculean skill checks, or what ever fields you may wish rolls for.

I have also added an addition that is not part of the Mythras Rules, but it is a feature that I like and have lifted it for use in my Mythras ruleset.
I have provided a dice roll for using Food, Water, Ammo, and Torches. Rather than carrying such items as inventory the player makes a roll as required using the selected dice. If a roll results in a 1 or 2, then it is reduced by 1 dice step.
This system is used in the Forbidden lands rules and is simple but elegant, as well as reducing the amount of book keeping.

If you do not wish to use these updates I suggest that you stick to the current ruleset you are using. I will keep it on this thread as Mythras Original.

https://imgur.com/lpeKuih

Lonarandir
February 14th, 2022, 21:04
I have made another update to the ruleset.

The fields for HARD, FORMIDABLE and HERCULEAN are now headered and are auto-calculated from the NORMAL skill. To reset the skills of the character sheet simply roll the NORMAL skill up and down with the mouse wheel-ctrl.
One benefit I have seen is that I can now ask for a skill check as quickly see what level of success they have achieved as the target levels are now displayed. This is handy if you do not wish your players to know what they need to roll. :D

Lonarandir
March 5th, 2022, 09:06
Hi there guys.
I have made another addition to my Mythras .mod, Mythras .ext and Mythras imperative.
I have added Combat Specials Cards to the sidebar, and created Combat Special Scrolls with all of the information from the Mythras Imperative.
The Mythras Imperative has been updated to include the Combat Specials Scroll already included.

So a little background on why I decided to add this, even though I never considered this important.
One of my players asked if it would be possible to speed up looking through the combat specials and be able to see what they do without looking through pdfs or my in game manual, just like they can do with spells, scrolls and weapons. Well, there was the answer, just create a Combat Special Scroll.

This has got me thinking that perhaps there are other things users would like to see on the mod. Most of the things that I have added have been at the request of other users.
So my question is, if there is anything any users would like to see added to the mod? Of course, something like more automation is constantly on going.
If you have any ideas then reply in the thread so that everyone can see it and comment on it.

Lonarandir
March 6th, 2022, 10:03
Firstly big thanks for the time and effort.

I cannot load the imperative mode or the workbook. They don't show up through Universal Module. I've checked: they are in the correct folders. Something I'm doing but cant work it out

Just to let you know. The latest builder update allows modules to be loaded up in any system.

Lonarandir
April 19th, 2022, 13:03
Hello again everyone. I have added an extension that my friend has created for my Original Mythras Mod. I think it looks fantastic and is in many ways better looking than mine, if you do not like the bright colours that I prefer. It also looks more generic, which is a very good thing for those wishing to use the mod outside a classically Mythras setting. It can be found on page one of the thread, and yes, he is working on bringing it to my current build.

EdgarGrolles
July 3rd, 2022, 13:21
Hello to you, Lonarandir.

Sorry for my English, I'm French.

I just got the Mythras line and plan to play it via Fantasy Grounds.
While searching, I found your mod...

So I wanted to thank you for all this work. It's simply great.
Thanks to you and to Damned.

EdgarGrolles
July 3rd, 2022, 13:56
I just have a little bug every time I test an initiative roll. I've put a screenshot as an attachment.
It seems to work normally, but I always get an error message...

Thanks again to you.

damned
July 3rd, 2022, 14:09
Hi Lonarandir

you will need to have a look at the test channel - there are a bunch of changes to the CoreRPG character sheet that mess up yours.

Welcome EdgarGrolles

it appears Init only works if the character is also in the combat tracker already.

EdgarGrolles
July 3rd, 2022, 17:21
Thanks Damned.

Indeed, putting the character in the combat tracker solves the problem.

What does your remark to Lonarandir mean? Is there a problem in the ruleset noticed in my screenshot?

Lonarandir
July 3rd, 2022, 18:11
First, Thanks Edgar for your kind words.
The initiative "bug" does require the character being in the Combat Tracker.

@Damned, I had noticed some chatter in the RSW channel, but so far the only problem I had noticed was that the inventory weight carried was not working. In playing I had not seen anything else, or perhaps I had just not encountered the problem yet.

I will have to keep a closer eye on things over my forthcoming sessions.

Thanks

EdgarGrolles
July 3rd, 2022, 20:08
Thank you for your answer.

Please keep me informed, as I plan to actively use this ruleset as soon as possible.

A question, maybe stupid, but why are there two score slots on skills in the m-space ruleset?

Lonarandir
July 4th, 2022, 08:41
A question, maybe stupid, but why are there two score slots on skills in the m-space ruleset?

The first entry is a modifier, the second entry is the skill score. If you add a modifier and then double click on it, it will roll 1d100 and add this modifier to the roll and compare the result to the skills score. This can be used as a difficulty modifier or encumbrance modifier. I also used it when making skill improvement rolls by entering the PCs INTELLIGENCE as the modifier.

EdgarGrolles
July 4th, 2022, 12:55
Ah... thanks.

That's what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.

It's really good work.

Thanks to you.

Lonarandir
July 4th, 2022, 20:32
I have updated the Mythras.pak. This should fix any small bugs that may be in the older .pak.

Lonarandir
July 14th, 2022, 00:16
Another couple of small bugs fixed.