PDA

View Full Version : Interest Check: Honourbound Emissaries

Malkavian_Andi
May 1st, 2021, 21:10
Since I have been asked to run Honourbound Emissaries some time in the near future, I figured I'd put up this thread to get a feeling for available times.

So if you are interested in playing this scenario, please reply with your available times (weekends would be most convenient for me).

jgreishaw
May 1st, 2021, 21:37
Saturday would be my preference (any timeslot) I would be available Sunday afternoon (2PM EST), but Carter will be away until after 6 PM EST.

stephan_
May 1st, 2021, 22:39
Most weekends, I usually am available Saturday after 5 PM UTC, Sundays before 5 PM UTC.

Still unsure whether I will be available May 15th/16th and May 22nd/23rd.

rbeard101
May 3rd, 2021, 14:53
If someone can float me a replay, I'd be willing to replay to make a stronger table. May 22/23 is bad for me though

Malkavian_Andi
May 4th, 2021, 18:28
I suppose May 15th would be best, provided Stephan can make it. I would aim at an evening (well, at least for Europeans) start (around 5 or 6 pm UTC).

I unfortunately have no replays I can grant to other players. Stephan, do you still have some left on the "Endless Potential" boon?

stephan_
May 4th, 2021, 19:28
I do have some left.

I still have to figure out my availability on that weekend (especially as SAT 15th 5.30 PM also seems to be the most requested date for 2-14).

Malkavian_Andi
May 8th, 2021, 11:16
I guess I'll settle with the 15th, at 5:30 PM UTC.

Please sign up on the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=6049), so I can get an estimate of who's able to join and which subtier to prepare.

stephan_
May 8th, 2021, 12:30
With 2-14 likely being scheduled at 12.30 PM UTC that day then, I won't be able to make a second slot on that particular day unfortunately. (Edit: Ideally, no games that day, one game is already pushing it.)

jgreishaw
May 8th, 2021, 14:49
Carter and I will join!

Malkavian_Andi
May 12th, 2021, 16:03
Right now, we're at two players. That's the minimum for a legal table, but you'll have to take 2 pregen NPCs with you. So I suggest you make up your mind which ones you want in case noone else signs up.

jgreishaw
May 12th, 2021, 21:24
I thought Stephan and Robb were joining?

rbeard101
May 13th, 2021, 00:25
stephan had to get clarification on whether he could give me a replay if he was not at the table. It looks like we’re good. If you can’t find another player, I’ll use Stephan’s replay and run one of my characters and a pregen. I’ll take a a backseat though since I’ve played this one before...

Malkavian_Andi
May 13th, 2021, 08:41
I believe Stephan said he didn't want to play another game after having already run a high tier game right before.
So since Rob is apparently joining with a replay, that leaves one pregen to decide on.

stephan_
May 13th, 2021, 16:04
I unfortunately do have some obligations that day.

If you really need me, I can try to be as available as I can and take the fourth spot - but bear in mind I'll likely need to go afk for a few minutes at times. So it might be easier to go with the pregen. But let me know should you need me and I'll try to make it.

Malkavian_Andi
May 13th, 2021, 18:03
Stephan - It won't be absolutely neccessary for you to join, so feel free to focus on your other obligations.
Robb - If you want to join with a replay, please add yourself to the game calendar (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=6049) so I know which subtier I will have to prepare.

In any case, you will have to decide on at least one NPC pregen.

rbeard101
May 13th, 2021, 19:51
I have the question out to Jered. I can play a level 7 or a level 10. So whatever I bring will determine the Tier

rbeard101
May 13th, 2021, 21:05
Looks like a Level 10 Solarian

Malkavian_Andi
May 13th, 2021, 21:17
Just make sure you haven't applied credit for "Honourbound Emissaries" to that character before ;)

rbeard101
May 14th, 2021, 01:01
Just make sure you haven't applied credit for "Honourbound Emissaries" to that character before ;)

Yes, This is my secondary character… my primary played the scenario before!

Malkavian_Andi
May 15th, 2021, 18:12
The server is up, so feel free to connect.

jgreishaw
May 18th, 2021, 00:27
Right now, we're at two players. That's the minimum for a legal table, but you'll have to take 2 pregen NPCs with you. So I suggest you make up your mind which ones you want in case noone else signs up.

Andi are you available this weekend to run/play 1-13 On the Trail of History (3-6)? It is the last segment I need, and I would like to get it completed prior to PaizoCon. I'm trying to coordinate with Stephan and other potential interested parties. Please advise!

Malkavian_Andi
May 18th, 2021, 16:14
Andi are you available this weekend to run/play 1-13 On the Trail of History (3-6)? It is the last segment I need, and I would like to get it completed prior to PaizoCon. I'm trying to coordinate with Stephan and other potential interested parties. Please advise!

This weekend will probably not work, at least when it comes to running (playing could work, provided I have a replay available, as it requires less preparation). I could maybe run on Monday, but I have games on Saturday and Sunday.