PDA

View Full Version : LFP 2 more players needed for Dragon of Icespire Peak - Mondays UTC 0:00 4pm to 8pm

Jinjeet
April 30th, 2021, 22:10
Game is Full. Thanks Everyone

FG License: Unity - GM has Ultimate so players need at least free version
Game System: D&D 5e
Time Zone: UTC 0:00
Day of week and time: Mondays 4pm to 8pm (this would be 12 noon EST).
planned start date: Monday, May 3rd
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-hour sessions every Monday
Term: Long-term campaign

Text or Voice: voice
Voice software used: Discord
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: I have 3 players, need 2 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level, basic starting equipment, standard array, using PHB, Xanathar’s, Volo’s, Sword Coast AG, and/or Mordenkainen’s Tome.
Character restrictions: any combination from the above books. Preferred PHB+1, but willing to work with players to create interesting combos. No evil characters please.
Details: DM with 40+ years’ experience with D&D, hundreds of hours of FG experience, hosting a new Dragon of Icespire Peak campaign. **Mature players please.** We have a couple of players who are new to D&D and/or FG, so new players welcome and encouraged. Excellent opportunity to learn from a patient DM who is willing to coach new players to D&D or FG Unity. Experienced players also welcome, as long as you are patient and willing to help others learn as we go. Will be starting a pre-session zero on Monday, May 3rd to get players acclimated, meet & greet, and possibly run a one-shot mini dungeon with pre-generated characters. Session zero/character creation will begin on May 10. If time permits, we will begin the adventure on the 10th, as well.

We kindly ask that prospective players are mature, patient, and dedicated to having fun in a story-driven campaign. Please no rules lawyers, murder hobos, or agitators. This campaign is about 50/50 combat/roleplaying, but centered on enjoying the storyline. We plan to run the Dragon of Icespire Peak from level 1 to 6, and then either continuing the story with the three follow-up modules, or possibly switching to a more sandbox-style grand adventure, depending on the player’s wishes. The most important rule to have fun!

Daemonblessed
May 1st, 2021, 06:05
I would be interested. Several years experience. Retired expat looking for Westerners to share my favorite hobby.

Jinjeet
May 1st, 2021, 07:06
Hi Daemon, thanks for your reply. Unfortunately the group is full, but I'll keep you posted if any other spots become available. Thanks again!