PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder: Deck of Many Worlds

SanguinemUK
April 30th, 2021, 09:59
Hello all,

So, I have just purchased the complete Starfinder Set and in that purchase is something called the Deck of Many Worlds. Now, a new button is supposed to appear called 'Worlds' so that this new feature can be used, but now, having it all loaded correctly, I cannot see that button and so cannot use this feature. Am I missing something here?

EDIT: So you are aware, I have it set to show ALL buttons in the settings for the sidebar.

SanguinemUK
April 30th, 2021, 11:00
Hello all,

So, I have just purchased the complete Starfinder Set and in that purchase is something called the Deck of Many Worlds. Now, a new button is supposed to appear called 'Worlds' so that this new feature can be used, but now, having it all loaded correctly, I cannot see that button and so cannot use this feature. Am I missing something here?

EDIT: So you are aware, I have it set to show ALL buttons in the settings for the sidebar.

Nevermind, I am the dumb. I noticed that with the Deck of Many worlds, you have to activate it in the server settings before loading the game. My bad!