PDA

View Full Version : Wondering if anyone still has interest in Call of Cthulhu 7th ed. Campaign?

Quixdraw21
April 26th, 2021, 01:28
Hi, was considering running a Call of Cthulhu 7th ed. campaign. Or possibly a Pulp Cthulhu campaign. I am a long time player and Keeper who has played Fantasy Grounds as a player, but not yet as a Keeper.

I would be open to most any players if I can gain interest. I've played and run COC face to face as a Keeper for at least 20 years on and off, so I know the game fairly well.

I would most likely run the Doors to Darkness campaign as it is one I am most familiar with but I'm open to other campaigns, Such as the Two-Headed Serpent for Pulp Cthulhu. Also, I will buy the Ultimate license if needed for players.

If you have any questions, give me a message on this board or email me at [email protected]. I figure I will run this game weekly and will work with players on a date to start (looking at Mondays or Fridays 7 PM EST, I live in Columbus, Ohio)

Thanks,

Keeper Patrick

damned
April 26th, 2021, 05:35
Welcome Quixdraw21

Ive run plenty of Call of Cthulhu on Fantasy Grounds and always been able to find players.
It will take longer to recruit for than 5E does but there are plenty of investigators out there.

Quixdraw21
April 26th, 2021, 05:43
Welcome Quixdraw21

Ive run plenty of Call of Cthulhu on Fantasy Grounds and always been able to find players.
It will take longer to recruit for than 5E does but there are plenty of investigators out there.

Thank you, here's hoping :)

jcsamuelson
April 26th, 2021, 05:57
I've never played but am interested.

damned
April 26th, 2021, 06:00

Mwahahahahahaha... new blood...

Wiggle
April 26th, 2021, 20:05
I'd love to play, but live in the UK, so time's aren't going to cut it.....

SliceOfScott
April 26th, 2021, 20:15
I've run a few short CoC scenarios, haven't been a player before, but I'd love to play. Friday evenings would work for me.

Quixdraw21
April 26th, 2021, 21:18

Ok, that seems to be one player. Welcome aboard. When we have at least 5 players ready we can talk fine details.

Quixdraw21
April 26th, 2021, 21:19
I've run a few short CoC scenarios, haven't been a player before, but I'd love to play. Friday evenings would work for me.

Good to have you, that makes two players. 5 and we can start.

Quixdraw21
April 26th, 2021, 21:21
I'd love to play, but live in the UK, so time's aren't going to cut it.....

Sorry to hear it.

Quixdraw21
April 26th, 2021, 21:23
Welcome Quixdraw21

Btw, sure you're not interested damned?

damned
April 27th, 2021, 00:00
In in AUS and thats work time for me!

Quixdraw21
April 27th, 2021, 02:06
In in AUS and thats work time for me!

Oh, nevermind then.

Vekssha
April 27th, 2021, 03:12
Hey, i never played something diffrent than D&D, but im intrested exploring other worlds. Time dosnt matter i have plently of time. I am from germany.

Quixdraw21
April 27th, 2021, 03:14
Hey, i never played something diffrent than D&D, but im intrested exploring other worlds. Time dosnt matter i have plently of time. I am from germany.

Hi, That makes 3 players. 2 more and we can start things going. Welcome to the game.

Vekssha
April 27th, 2021, 03:35
Is there a way to contact you outside this forum?

Quixdraw21
April 27th, 2021, 04:09
Is there a way to contact you outside this forum?

Sure, anyone can email me at [email protected]. Also will provide text number upon request.

jcsamuelson
April 27th, 2021, 18:31
Edited to delete

jcsamuelson
April 27th, 2021, 18:36
Looking forward to it. :)

jcsamuelson
April 27th, 2021, 18:37
Mwahahahahahaha... new blood...

Blood?? There's blood?? :p

Boldtaar
April 27th, 2021, 21:30
Love to play CoC but time and date don't work for me :(

Grim_Dark
April 28th, 2021, 00:23
if you're looking for players COC i'm down.

Quixdraw21
April 28th, 2021, 01:07
Love to play CoC but time and date don't work for me :(

Hello, what date and time would be good for you?

Quixdraw21
April 28th, 2021, 01:08
if you're looking for players COC i'm down.

Hello, welcome to the game. I'm just needing 1 more player to start the game. Thanks

Ethanos
April 28th, 2021, 01:10
Hey, Quix,

I am interested in your game -- 7 PM EST on Fridays would work for me :). However -- 3 questions:

I would miss a few sessions (about 1 per month-ish)
I am 15 years old, and wanted to verify you don't mind playing with minors...
I have played through one of the Doors to Darkness scenarios -- I believe it was called "The Darkness under the Hill" and had to deal with Serpentfolk. Please let me know if that's alright...

Thanks,
Ethan

Quixdraw21
April 28th, 2021, 01:28
Hey, Quix,

I am interested in your game -- 7 PM EST on Fridays would work for me :). However -- 3 questions:

I have played through one of the Doors to Darkness scenarios -- I believe it was called "The Darkness under the Hill" and had to deal with Serpentfolk. Please let me know if that's alright...

Thanks,
Ethan

Hi, let me.get back to you. I will need.to consider you. Thanks for the interest and for being forthright.

Grim_Dark
April 28th, 2021, 21:46
i'm interested. Feel free to PM.

Wouldn't miss a session: unless family
I am older
I have only ever played homebrew

Quixdraw21
April 29th, 2021, 00:43
Everybody, I will announce a Skype meeting soon to chat and plan with everyone.

Quixdraw21
April 29th, 2021, 00:44
i'm interested. Feel free to PM.

Wouldn't miss a session: unless family
I am older
I have only ever played homebrew

Ok welcome aboard. And we should.be good now for players.

Quixdraw21
April 29th, 2021, 00:48
Hey, Quix,

Thanks,
Ethan

Im sorry I can keep you in mind if the situation changes, but I have the players I need. Thanks anyway

Quixdraw21
April 29th, 2021, 20:27
Hello everyone, I'm announcing our first meeting, the session 0, for everyone this Monday May 3rd at 7pm EST. We can meet on Skype at my meeting handle Patrick Crocker. This is my suggested game time, as this is when I am available. If you cannot make it or have any questions, contact me at [email protected] or leave a message in the thread.

Hope to see everyone there,

Keeper Patrick

PS I have one more player in mind who can make Mondays and is a Cthulhu veteran named Daniel who should be able to join us.

Quixdraw21
April 29th, 2021, 21:40
Also, if you haven't already done so, please email me so I can invite you all to the meeting. My email is above.

Thank you,

Keeper Patrick

Quixdraw21
April 30th, 2021, 01:24
Check out Seth Sorkowski's primer to get a feel for the game and its mechanics here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL25p5gPY6qKWQgHm7vGbIoeuuLdKtlVBj

This is a thorough and incitefull look at Call of Cthulhu 7th. Ed. Rules.

Quixdraw21
May 1st, 2021, 04:36
My Skype Name is quixdraw21 btw. Sorry, forgot to mention that everyone.

Raethios
May 3rd, 2021, 14:15
Hello. Are you all still looking for players? I have been looking for a CoC game for, what seems like forever! I am in EST and would love to play a scenario.

Quixdraw21
May 3rd, 2021, 14:39
Yes, there is just enough room for one more I believe. Good timing for you, Our first meeting is tonight at 7pm EST on Skype. My Skype name is quixdraw21 Hope to see you there.

Quixdraw21
May 3rd, 2021, 14:40
Hello. Are you all still looking for players? I have been looking for a CoC game for, what seems like forever! I am in EST and would love to play a scenario.
Yes, there is just enough room for one more I believe. Good timing for you, Our first meeting is tonight at 7pm EST on Skype. My Skype name is quixdraw21 Hope to see you there. Give me an email at [email protected] for more details.

Raethios
May 3rd, 2021, 18:15
Thanks! I emailed you earlier. Looking forward to it.