PDA

View Full Version : Unable to check lobby server...

Larsenex
April 23rd, 2021, 12:50
Greetigns Smiteworks folks. I am getting an error which says > unable to check lobby server.

Is something down?

I have tried different campaigns and its not loading. I was in last night with a new player and things were working just fine.

Let me know what additional information I need to send.

Larsenex

FamaDM
April 23rd, 2021, 12:58
Im having the same problem at the moment

Luna Fuerte
April 23rd, 2021, 13:17
I'm getting the same issue. Not something you want to see on the Friday of campaign weekend...:(

Edit to add: I can start all campaigns in LAN mode but that's not really helpful. Especially if nothing I work on is saved. And even less helpful when game time comes and none of us live close.

Trenloe
April 23rd, 2021, 13:23
I can start all campaigns in LAN mode but that's not really helpful. Especially if nothing I work on is saved.
Your work is always saved locally - it's never saved in the cloud. The cloud is just for matchmaking and connectivity. You'll be able to work on your prep fine in local mode. This is one of the strength of FG - you own your data and can work on it even without an Internet connection (or if the cloud connection services are down).

Hopefully the lobby server issues will be sorted out soon so that games can go ahead.