PDA

View Full Version : Weighted die extension

Niles
April 14th, 2021, 17:13
I'm posting this again in the hopes that someone can fix this extension. I tried to get hold of the original creator several weeks ago but he hasn't responded. It is a weighted dice extension where I can override the number I want the players to roll. It works for attribute rolls, saving throws and attack rolls. The extension only changes the text number in chat, not the 3D dice roll. The extension works for attribute and saving throws but I get a script error on the attack rolls. I've included the extension and a screenshot of the error. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help!

dogfisc
April 14th, 2021, 23:04
How long have you been getting this error? It looks like the extension hasn’t been updated for the mid-February update. I don’t use 5E, but as far as I know that update replaced all the “ActorManager2” with ActorManager<ruleset>.

Niles
April 14th, 2021, 23:46
How long have you been getting this error? It looks like the extension hasn’t been updated for the mid-February update. I don’t use 5E, but as far as I know that update replaced all the “ActorManager2” with ActorManager<ruleset>.

I haven't used it in quite some time but I wanted to start using it again. Is there any way you can help with this?

bmos
April 15th, 2021, 03:05
try this, I made the change dogfisc mentioned

Niles
April 15th, 2021, 04:52
It worked! Thank you so much!

dogfisc
April 15th, 2021, 05:40
Sweet!