PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know where I can find a 1e/2e adventure?

aktrout
April 12th, 2021, 21:24
I am looking for Expedition to the barrier peaks module. Does anyone know if it has been made for fantasy grounds unity? If so where can I find it?

Zacchaeus
April 12th, 2021, 21:58
I don't see that one in the store. If you use the ruleset filter for 2e you'll find all of the adventures available for that ruleset.

Imagix
April 12th, 2021, 22:38
One can still get a PDF of it from Drive Thru RPG: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/17065/S3-Expedition-to-the-Barrier-Peaks-1e, but this is _not_ a Fantasy Grounds module. You would still have to do a fair amount of work to get the information entered into Fantasy Grounds to use it there. If you wanted a print copy... I think Goodman Games is the only choice there with their Original Adventures Reincarnated series, which has a 5e adaptation of the module as well as the original 1e module. (Same problem though.. it's print-only and thus a fair amount of work to enter the information into Fantasy Grounds. Without the advantage of having digital copies of the maps.)

Edit: i'm not counting things like ebay for older copies of the module.

aktrout
April 13th, 2021, 00:09
thanks. I think I will try to use the pdf and make a module.

Novice052
September 29th, 2023, 20:30
I did exactly that, but it was a TON of work. I made mine based on the Goodman Games 5E conversion which is excellent.