PDA

View Full Version : Can Pathfinder Map Tile Packs be used in D&D5e???

NinkasiNinja
April 12th, 2021, 19:42
Probably a dumb question...

Can I use "Pathfinder RPG - Pathfinder Flip-Tiles: Dungeon Starter Set", to make maps, in the 5e ruleset?

I am not sure if this exclusive to the Pathfinder rule set of FGU. I am hoping and assuming its just a map/image asset that I can use across the platforms.

Zacchaeus
April 12th, 2021, 19:58
I can't speak for that particular product but other Pathfinder assets - such as the Tavern flip map show up in my assets in 5e. Generally tilesets are system agnostic - even though they are published by a particular publisher.

NinkasiNinja
April 12th, 2021, 22:36
I can't speak for that particular product but other Pathfinder assets - such as the Tavern flip map show up in my assets in 5e. Generally tilesets are system agnostic - even though they are published by a particular publisher.

Thank you! I was looking for feedback, before I purchased it. I assume that the Tavern Flip Maps are similar. (looking at easy map options)

Zacchaeus
April 13th, 2021, 00:48
The tavern flip mats are actually maps of various taverns rather than map tiles.

ddavison
April 13th, 2021, 01:14
Generally map packs and tile packs are system agnostic. You can look for the "Requires" line within the product description to see if any product mentions a specific ruleset.