PDA

View Full Version : LFG Mon or Wed evening CST Pathfinder

thorun09
April 12th, 2021, 01:04
Well, it has been over 2 years since I wrote up the Template for Game Listings and Fantasy Grounds as well as this board has changed and grown a good bit since then. Back then, most posts were GM's looking for players, but now the split seems less than 50% GM's looking for players versus Players looking for a game or group. So, I want to help eager players find a game with this template for them.

Starting with the Title of your post. Let us start with a good example and work backwards.
LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight Game Tue Wed or Thurs CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

Start with LFG so people can see at first glance you are not posting a game for others to join, but that you are looking for a game or group.
Then, the number of players you have. Some people are looking for just themselves, others have a small group already that want to play together.
Time of Day and days you are available as well as Time Zone. You can go into greater detail in the post but put basics in the Title to save others time.
Lastly, if you have a preferred game system or specific adventure you would like to play, mention that here if you have the room in the Title.

Ok, now onto the post.

FG License: Standard FG and FGU
Time Zone: CST
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday evening or Wednesday evening work best, might be able to do weekends
Term: i.e. Long term keep playing for a while
Voice: Discord, but can download others

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder 1E, or 2E
Game System Experience: Pathfinder 1E since it came out, Pathfinder 2 E not yet
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Couple years
Character Type Preferred: Any but don't like rogue too much
About me: Sell yourself. I like a story driven campaign, which takes our decisions into account. Probably 40 / 60 RP / Combat. Challenging combats are great. I've only completed carrion crown, so any of the other paths or home brew would be fine.

I hope this helps you find a gaming group you like and have fun. If I missed anything, please say so below. Also, if you are new and willing to play one-shots, it is worth looking into the Pathfinder Society or D&D Adventurer's League Games on the forum also under Game Organization.