PDA

View Full Version : 4E Paragraph Types: Headings

Shimrath
April 9th, 2021, 00:19
Greetings,

I've noticed that, a while back, the Headings paragraph type changed in the 4E ruleset. Gone is the typical large red font of Headings, replaced by black font that's smaller than normal text. Was this intentional? I personally feel that the typical large red font is much more useful for Headings.

Thanks,
Shimrath.

damned
April 9th, 2021, 04:01
Are you running any extensions?
Do you get any warnings/errors in your Chat/Console?

Shimrath
April 9th, 2021, 14:19
I am not running any extensions.

I do not get any warnings or errors.

I am running the 4E ruleset on Unity. I did copy the campaign over from Classic a few months ago. That's when I noticed the change, which I assumed was new in Unity.

Thanks,
Shimrath.

Shimrath
April 10th, 2021, 03:26
After digging a little deeper, it seems that there are some extensions (see image).

Thanks,
Shimrath.

Shimrath
April 10th, 2021, 03:30
Also, for clarity, this is only happening in my 4E ruleset. I am also using a CoreRPG ruleset and it has the old large red Headings.

-Shimrath.

Kelrugem
April 10th, 2021, 13:03
After digging a little deeper, it seems that there are some extensions (see image).

Thanks,
Shimrath.

That is just the folder, it is about whether you also activated them in the create/launch campaign screen :) Do you have any of those themes activated?

Moon Wizard
April 10th, 2021, 18:36
I just loaded up a 4E campaign with no extensions running; and this is what I'm seeing. If you're seeing a different set of graphics/fonts/colors, then you're most likely running one or more extensions.

Regards,
JPG

Shimrath
April 12th, 2021, 05:22
Sorry to all three of you for my being so thick! I finally figured out what you meant.

Yes, i was running it using Theme: FG Wood. I thought that i HAD TO choose a theme. . .

*embarrassed face*

Thanks,
Shimrath.