PDA

View Full Version : Core RPG - Shadowrun 4e - Not able to make any check

Skullbert
April 7th, 2021, 19:14
Hello guys,

i already posted this problem in the Shadowrun 4e thread (Link (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?24935-Updated-CoreRPG-based-Shadowrun-4E-Rulest&p=591578&viewfull=1#post591578)), but unfortunately Ianmwards was not online since two months, so I am afraid that he will read this post. Therefore I have moved the problem into this Thread. Maybe this is an issue which is known generally and can be solved in another way. Could you please take a look in the post below? Maybe this error occured in other rulesets, too..
Thanks in advance! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Ian,

thanks a lot for providing us a new version for the latest FG Update. We tried to use the new version, but unfortunately there appear another error messages while using several functions. Below a list with the recorded error messages and also when they appear:

Try to make a check on attribute-value:
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:903: findNode: Invalid parameter 1

Trying to enter Table "Combat"
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:903: findNode: Invalid parameter 1
Ruleset Warning: genericcontrol: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
Ruleset Warning: setIcon: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
Ruleset Warning: genericcontrol: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)
Ruleset Warning: setIcon: Could not find icon (image_zoom) for control (activateweapondetail) in windowclass (charsheet_weaponitem)

Trying to activate Weapon within combat table:

Could you please have a look into this? Thanks a lot in advance!

damned
April 7th, 2021, 23:47
ianmward or I will have a look at this on the weekend.

damned
April 9th, 2021, 07:25
What does -

mean?

damned
April 9th, 2021, 07:29
can you share your db.xml and instructions on how to cause each error?

Skullbert
April 9th, 2021, 16:59
damned

What does -

mean?

Please see below. I have attached a screenshot.

can you share your db.xml and instructions on how to cause each error?
I have uploaded the db.xml file to this post. Hopefully this will help you :)

Instructions when causing error:

Values in char-sheet
If I try to doubleclick in any value-field (like attributes or talents) in the char-sheet, the below listed error occurs:

Combat-Table (see screenshot)
If I try to enter the combat-table, the below listed error occurs:

If you need further details, please let me know. Thanks a lot for your help! :)