PDA

View Full Version : LFP 1 more Pathfinder 2E Thursdays 7-11 PM Eastern US Extinction Curse AP new game

rickyhunt
April 7th, 2021, 03:03
FG License: GM has Ultimate so players can use free
Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Eastern US
Day of week and time: Thursdays at 7 PM
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions weekly
Term: Long term. We are planning on starting a new AP, Extinction Curse at level 1

Text or Voice: Voice
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3 players, need 1 more
Character starting level & equipment: 1st level standard starting gear
Character restrictions: Core and Lost Omens books. I am allowing the players to choose between Free Archetype or Ancestry Paragon.

thorun09
April 8th, 2021, 20:15
Are you doing a session zero? Long time 1e player might need some help with character creation.

rhoule6819
April 8th, 2021, 23:22
Long time Pathfinder GM and player that would love to join your game. I have been GMing /playing on FG for years, and have not had a chance to be a player in quite some time. I am familiar with 2e as I am currently GM Extinction Curse for my long term group. We are just about to finish book three. I am pretty easy going player who just loves RPing and rolling some dice. I can play what ever and usually strive to have a character that works and gets along with everyone. Feel free to send me a discord message, my discord is RyanH#2650 or send me a message on here.

rickyhunt
April 9th, 2021, 02:19
The recruiting for the game has ended. If something falls through, I will look for alternates in the order of replies.