PDA

View Full Version : 5E - Expanded NPC Sheets Extension

ScriedRaven
April 5th, 2021, 23:55
This Extension expands the NPC sheet, adding more tabs for more access to the different abilities that higher level NPCs tend to have. These abilities can be accessed from a variety of buttons found on the new Actions tab

Actions Tab:Actions tab as seen on PC sheets. Allows for addition of weapons, powers, and spells. WARNING: Stat changes must be made on spells, the "base" option doesn't work
Spells Button: Spells from the NPC are listed here. Save DC and to hit are drawn from the main tab
Skills Button: Adds a full skill list to the NPC, with full options for Proficiency, 2x Proficiency, and 1/2 Proficiency. WARNING: Opening tab from an NPC in a locked module sends error
Legendary Button: Lists the Legendary Resistances, Legendary Actions, and Mythic Actions
Lair Actions Button: Lists Lair Actions
Abilities Button: Exists only for compatibility with other extensions. If using Reliable Talent extension, create a feature, but no information required.
Identity Button: Allows for adding information similar to on character sheet, allows for rapid access to more specific information

Screenshots:

Alternate Themes offered within Floating Tabs (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?67847-5E-Floating-Character-Sheet-Tabs) Thread

License Information: Public domain, use as you wish.

Known Conflicts:
Major
None Known
Minor
Reliable Talent Create a feature before rolling deception or a skill with proficiency

Forge (https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/433/view)

Version History:
4/05/2021: V1.0: Initial Release
4/06/2021: V2.0: Changed actions tab to more closely resemble PC sheet.
4/07/2021: V2.1: Improved compatibility with Death Save Indicators
4/10/2021: V2.1: Improved compatibility with Death Save Indicators
4/12/2021: V3.0: Moved tabs into buttons on actions tabs. Proficiency modifier now defaults to zero
4/13/2021: V3.1: Proficiency modifier reverted to previous version, but with help from Damned now defaults to zero. Now compatible with Player Agency
4/15/2021: V3.2: Close button added to windows
6/23/2021: Reverted to V3.2
1/28/2022: V3.3: Changed tab background to match NPC background, Added header to tabs, Added Identity Tab
3/08/2024: V3.6: Updated for Compatibility
3/10/2024: V3.7: Recognized areas to improve with new update. Tabs are now able to be pinned, respond when unlocked, and can be minimized
3/14/2024: V3.8: Resized tabs. Weapons now populate when dropped on main tab. Other abilities populate traits list instead of actions
4/02/2024: V3.9: Fixed Skill Auto-population, originally negative modifiers didn't work, alongside con-based skills.

similarly
April 6th, 2021, 04:40
Wow! That looks great! I'll have to try that!

eriktedesco
April 6th, 2021, 07:43
Really, really nice!!! Could you elaborate a bit on the Map Parcel conflict?

Thanks a lot and thumbs up for the extension!

Stv
April 6th, 2021, 07:59
Nicely done. Should save alot of scrolling and hunting on beasties with lots of info.

Ludd_G
April 6th, 2021, 09:54
Amazing!

ScriedRaven
April 6th, 2021, 12:07
Really, really nice!!! Could you elaborate a bit on the Map Parcel conflict?

Map Parcel does a thing, where if you drag and drop a weapon onto the actions tab, it auto-parses it into an action. Due to whatever reason this stops that from happening.

eriktedesco
April 6th, 2021, 18:45
Hi all!

I have added the extension in my extension folder, but I don't see it in the campaign launch page (it is not toggable)

Am I missing something?

Thanks

NVM...I did not close and reopen FGU. :D

eriktedesco
April 6th, 2021, 18:57
Ok, I have started playing around with this extension but a full array of errors keep popping out.

It is probably due to conflict with other extensions (I have a bit).

I'll try to deactivate the other extensions and see what happens.

UPDATE: Even with the other extensions deactivated, errors keep popping out. (FGU 4.0.10, D&D 5E)

SilentRuin
April 6th, 2021, 18:59
Map Parcel does a thing, where if you drag and drop a weapon onto the actions tab, it auto-parses it into an action. Due to whatever reason this stops that from happening.

Still, that does not remove the power of your stuff here at least from a reading of page 1 of your thread. I'd not let anyone be dissuaded from using this thing simply because we have some conflict in the drop code. If you want to PM privately I'm sure I can describe what I do. Gist is always attempt to call the original code and do yours before or after that code if at all possible. I tend to only use my stuff as I'm a control freak when it comes to what is going on in my own games but this looks VERY nice. And losing the ability to drop an item into NPC main page and add it into inventory is trivial thing to sacrifice when considering using this or not. IMHO.

eriktedesco
April 6th, 2021, 19:07
Still, that does not remove the power of your stuff here at least from a reading of page 1 of your thread. I'd not let anyone be dissuaded from using this thing simply because we have some conflict in the drop code. If you want to PM privately I'm sure I can describe what I do. Gist is always attempt to call the original code and do yours before or after that code if at all possible. I tend to only use my stuff as I'm a control freak when it comes to what is going on in my own games but this looks VERY nice. And losing the ability to drop an item into NPC main page and add it into inventory is trivial thing to sacrifice when considering using this or not. IMHO.

If you are able to make these extensions compatible, for me (and I suspect for many others) would be a win-win situation.

Keep up the good work, both of you!

SilentRuin
April 6th, 2021, 19:25
If you are able to make these extensions compatible, for me (and I suspect for many others) would be a win-win situation.

Keep up the good work, both of you!

I just randomly saw this and liked what I saw and am willing to tell people who ask what I do if they want to see if something can be done. But really, EXTENSIONS = RISK. Write your own for full control, or look to free ones (this one), and ONLY after you've exhausted all other possibilities should you look for paid. This one looks good - and its free - should be first on your list of priorities. But nobody will be able to prevent FGU or other extensions busting you - its the RISK with them.

ScriedRaven
April 6th, 2021, 19:26
Ok, I have started playing around with this extension but a full array of errors keep popping out.

It is probably due to conflict with other extensions (I have a bit).

I'll try to deactivate the other extensions and see what happens.

UPDATE: Even with the other extensions deactivated, errors keep popping out. (FGU 4.0.10, D&D 5E)

Are you using an NPC straight out of the Monster Manual? You need to create a copy of it if the lock icon is red. Additionally you need to add a proficiency bonus to it before using the actions tab

ScriedRaven
April 6th, 2021, 19:30

Ultimately with the last change I made the limit is that you can't add an item to the CT, but now the actions tab auto-populates with any weapons in the inventory, so I don't feel the need to mess with it. At this point it's probably not worth keeping in the conflicts section, or I should just call it a minor conflict, because it doesn't limit any major functions of the extensions.

eriktedesco
April 6th, 2021, 19:44
Are you using an NPC straight out of the Monster Manual? You need to create a copy of it if the lock icon is red. Additionally you need to add a proficiency bonus to it before using the actions tab

I copied the MM version of the Aarakrokka (not sure the name is correct) but yes, I totally forgot to add the proficiency bonus. I'll try to do that!

ScriedRaven
April 7th, 2021, 00:06
I tried to add a way for it to read the ac from armor equipped, but I wasn't easily able to get attack rolls to recognize it (I have ideas, but they go beyond the scope of this extension, and I didn't even add an inventory tab). However I did get it to produce a second ac tab that recognizes the armor, and made it so you can edit the ac without having to unlock the npc sheet. Let me know if it'd be an alternate version that some people might want.

nephranka
April 7th, 2021, 22:33
I like this extension but it looks like it removes the effect features section that the Advance Effects ext adds. Is there a way to get that to return in this extension? Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40833-5E-Advanced-Effects-(items-npcs-characters)

ScriedRaven
April 8th, 2021, 02:58
I like this extension but it looks like it removes the effect features section that the Advance Effects ext adds. Is there a way to get that to return in this extension? Thanks!

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40833-5E-Advanced-Effects-(items-npcs-characters)

I see it on my end, are you using V2.1? I at one point had messed up and broke compatibility with a couple different things (Advanced Effects, Death Indicators, and Map Parcels), and didn't notice until today, but was able to fix it.

nephranka
April 8th, 2021, 03:16
Yep. Missed that update. I had 2.0...now using 2.1 and all is good. Thanks!

ScriedRaven
April 12th, 2021, 23:30
Update:
Proficiency modifier defaults to zero
Actions tab is the only one that remains, the rest were converted into button that can be found on the actions tab

nephranka
April 13th, 2021, 01:23
So page 1 has:
4/12/2021: V3.0: Moved tabs into buttons on actions tabs. Proficiency modifier now defaults to zero
Attached Files Attached Files
File Type: ext 5E - Expanded NPCs.ext (46.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: ext 5E - Expanded NPCs - v2.2.ext (14.3 KB, 1 views)

I am not seeing v3.0?

Naurthoron
April 13th, 2021, 08:34
So page 1 has:
Attached Files Attached Files
File Type: ext 5E - Expanded NPCs.ext (46.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: ext 5E - Expanded NPCs - v2.2.ext (14.3 KB, 1 views)

I am not seeing v3.0?

5E - Expanded NPCs.ext is v3.0

nephranka
April 13th, 2021, 10:42
5E - Expanded NPCs.ext is v3.0

Thanks. I did not think to check the original file.

SirMotte
April 15th, 2021, 15:18
Wow, the new buttons are incredible! Thanks you very much!

Just out of curiosity...Would it be possible to get floating windows for PC Tabs as well. Especially the actions tab?

ScriedRaven
April 15th, 2021, 18:26
Wow, the new buttons are incredible! Thanks you very much!

Just out of curiosity...Would it be possible to get floating windows for PC Tabs as well. Especially the actions tab?

Yeah, in fact I could probably repurpose a bunch of this code for that

SirMotte
April 15th, 2021, 18:28
Yeah, in fact I could probably repurpose a bunch of this code for that

Well....yeah....game..changer?!
I'd even pay just for a decoupled actions tab!

MeAndUnique
April 15th, 2021, 19:12
I'd like to request close buttons for the floating windows. And also maybe a title?
In general this is awesome though, excellent job!

ScriedRaven
April 15th, 2021, 19:33
I'd like to request close buttons for the floating windows. And also maybe a title?
In general this is awesome though, excellent job!

I plan on doing a lot of improvement on the buttons, changing over to buttons was the last thing I did on this and I'm far from done with them, but I've been working on a couple other things this week and haven't had time to improve it.

SmackDaddy
April 15th, 2021, 22:52
Any known incompatibilities with Silent Ruin' stuff? I thought I saw something but can't find it now.....

ScriedRaven
April 16th, 2021, 15:37
Any known incompatibilities with Silent Ruin' stuff? I thought I saw something but can't find it now.....

There was a minor thing, but that was worked out around version 2 if I remember

eriktedesco
August 3rd, 2021, 19:36
Hi ScriedRaven, how do I change the NPC proficiency now? It seems to be fixed to 0. Is that intended or not?

ScriedRaven
August 12th, 2021, 02:36
Hi ScriedRaven, how do I change the NPC proficiency now? It seems to be fixed to 0. Is that intended or not?

You have to unlock the sheet, the close and reopen it, then you can change it. For some reason if it wasn't on the main tab it'd require cycling the page.

MrDDT
December 19th, 2021, 08:05
Just found this and this is awesome, thanks.
This able to go up on the forge?

Roach
January 8th, 2022, 08:40
Hi, I just got this throuh thre Forge, and after te Updste when starting FG, even before I get to load a campsign (i.e., on the main menu) I get an error messae in the console:
[1/8/2022 9:33:33 AM] [ERROR] Extension Info Load (5E - Expanded NPCs): The 'name' start tag on line 7 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'properties'. Line 12, position 4.
In addition the link in the Forge leads to a 'does not exist' page, I had to search for Expanded NPCs in the forum.

Ludd_G
January 8th, 2022, 09:58
Hi,

I'm also seeing this issue. I have been using this (and your Floating Tabs extension) via the forum thread first post for several months, very happily. Yesterday I decided to take advantage of the Forge's automated updates and subscribed there. I deleted both forum sourced extensions from the extensions folder and updated FGU. On next launch of FG (not even a campaign, although it presents there as well) this error presented. I then noticed that the Forge sourced extensions weren't showing in my extensions folder. Thinking that the FG update hadn't worked I tried updating several more times to no avail. Eventually I added back the deleted forum versions and the error went away.

Cheers,

Simon

jrowsey1
January 8th, 2022, 18:23
This extension is stored in the Vault now, so that's why you won't see it in your extension folder. That being said, the new Vault stored extension from the Forge is giving me the same error upon launch of FGU.

Ludd_G
January 8th, 2022, 18:26
Hi,

I thought that might be the case. Would you consider changing it to live in the extensions folder? The main reason for this is that I've had occasional instances where the only way I could get the Forge to update an extension was to first delete it from the extensions folder. If it is in the Vault this won't be possible.

Cheers,

Simon

Kelrugem
January 8th, 2022, 18:36
This extension is stored in the Vault now, so that's why you won't see it in your extension folder. That being said, the new Vault stored extension from the Forge is giving me the same error upon launch of FGU.

Hi,

I thought that might be the case. Would you consider changing it to live in the extensions folder? The main reason for this is that I've had occasional instances where the only way I could get the Forge to update an extension was to first delete it from the extensions folder. If it is in the Vault this won't be possible.

Cheers,

Simon

As a note: The version of an extension in the /extensions directory always overwrites any other version of the same extension in the /vault directory :) Hence, your observation; the update probably still worked, but your version in the /extensions directory always overwrote it :) Hence, the best is to clean your extensions directory of such things (maybe just clean it completely and run a new download; but then make sure that you still keep copies of extensions not coming with an update)

Ludd_G
January 8th, 2022, 19:07
Hi,

unfortunately, as I don't yet have confidence in consistency of the Forge's updating, I'm going to have to stop using the Forge versions as I have no ability to force an update. Ah well, I'll just have to keep up to date with checking the forum thread. No worries.

Cheers,

Simon

Kelrugem
January 8th, 2022, 19:11
Hi,

unfortunately, as I don't yet have confidence in consistency of the Forge's updating, I'm going to have to stop using the Forge versions as I have no ability to force an update. Ah well, I'll just have to keep up to date with checking the forum thread. No worries.

Cheers,

Simon

Did you read my answer above? Or do you mean that you prefer seeing your extensions in the /extensions directory to check whether the extensions are truly there? You can easily check whether the vault one downloaded by checking whether you can load the extension before starting the campaign :) (but to make this work it is important that there is version of the extension in the /extensions directory, as explained above)

Ludd_G
January 8th, 2022, 19:21
Hi,

Yes, I did read your answer, and maybe I've misunderstood what you're saying (wouldn't be the first time! :D ), but I feel like maybe you didn't understand my original point?

If the Forge isn't correctly updating (this has happened to me with Forge extensions more than once) I can delete an extension held in the extensions folder which will then force Forge to update when I update FG. If the extensions are held in the Vault, I can't force Forge to update by removing my local version. I could, maybe, disable the extension in the Forge, update FG, then re-enable the extension in the Forge, and then run FG update again, and maybe that'll do it? I don't know. But it seems much easier to just be able to remove the extension in the extension folder then run FG update once to force a download of hopefully the most recent version.

Cheers,

Simon

Kelrugem
January 8th, 2022, 19:33
Hi,

Yes, I did read your answer, and maybe I've misunderstood what you're saying (wouldn't be the first time! :D ), but I feel like maybe you didn't understand my original point?

If the Forge isn't correctly updating (this has happened to me with Forge extensions more than once) I can delete an extension held in the extensions folder which will then force Forge to update when I update FG. If the extensions are held in the Vault, I can't force Forge to update by removing my local version. I could, maybe, disable the extension in the Forge, update FG, then re-enable the extension in the Forge, and then run FG update again, and maybe that'll do it? I don't know. But it seems much easier to just be able to remove the extension in the extension folder then run FG update once to force a download of hopefully the most recent version.

Cheers,

Simon

aaah, now I understand your point! :) Oki, yes, your worries make sense, the re-enable through the forge may indeed help (or simply deleting the vault, but then you need to download everything again :D). I never had update problems, but it happens from time to time for some, and when this happens more frequently with you, then I understand why you prefer extensions loaded into the /extensions directory :) (once the forge listed which extensions where in the vault, now not anymore. Not sure why this changed)

mattekure
January 9th, 2022, 02:21
Its slightly more work, but it is possible to identify a specific extension from the vault. At the bottom of the forge page for every entry, it gives the UUID. This UUID is the name of the .dat file in the vault. For example, here is the Author extension.

https://i.imgur.com/hzJhHDA.png

Roach
January 9th, 2022, 10:35
As a note: The version of an extension in the /extensions directory always overwrites any other version of the same extension in the /vault directory :) Hence, your observation; the update probably still worked, but your version in the /extensions directory always overwrote it :) Hence, the best is to clean your extensions directory of such things (maybe just clean it completely and run a new download; but then make sure that you still keep copies of extensions not coming with an update)

Hmm... How would this apply in my case (newly added ext, first time installation, so no 'older' version was on the drive beforehand?
I even deleted the vault copy, doublechecked the extensions folder and re-updated, and still get the error message :(

Kelrugem
January 9th, 2022, 11:38
Hmm... How would this apply in my case (newly added ext, first time installation, so no 'older' version was on the drive beforehand?
I even deleted the vault copy, doublechecked the extensions folder and re-updated, and still get the error message :(

The error you wrote about was some error in the console, so, may be then an error with the version on the forge itself such that the dev needs to update it :)

Marquis_de_Taigeis
January 9th, 2022, 15:42
Hi

I just installed 5E - Expanded NPCs and im receiving the following console error

[1/8/2022 3:49:35 PM] [ERROR] Extension Info Load (5E - Expanded NPCs): The 'name' start tag on line 7 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'properties'. Line 12, position 4.

Individual FG Mail message sent before i found this thread but thought id also post here incase others are also having the problem
regards

Dax Doomslayer
January 9th, 2022, 18:25
Hi ScriedRaven,
I'm not sure where this goes (House of Healing; 5E Extensions or here) but figured I'd start here as I believe my subscription to this extension on the Forge right before my update may be causing this. If it needs to be moved, please feel free to move it. After subscribing to this on the Forge, I clicked 'check for updates' in FGU and it generated an error message of:

"1/9/2022 1:08:58 PM] [ERROR] Extension Info Load (5E - Expanded NPCs): The 'name' start tag on line 7 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'properties'. Line 12, position 4."

It seems to be the same message as feelej25 is receiving. I'm assuming it's that specific Extension loading? The update yesterday worked fine but I did just subscribe to this and it's the only thing I can think may have caused it (and it seems to be referencing it in the error message). I've compiled the log also and have the zip file if need be and required...

Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks.

Ludd_G
January 11th, 2022, 17:30
Hi,

I see there was an update for this extension today. Unfortunately after updating it is still throwing an error when I launch FG to the main landing page, not into a campaign:

[ERROR] Extension Info Load (5E - Expanded NPCs): The 'name' start tag on line 7 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'properties'. Line 12, position 4.

Cheers,

Simon

SmackDaddy
January 11th, 2022, 23:03
Just wanted to throw my hat in the ring to report the error on launch of FG:

Desccan
January 12th, 2022, 00:31
Quick fix for that, just edit the tag in the extension.xml on line 7 position 4 "<name>5E - Expanded NPCs</name>", and it should work.

Battlemarch
January 12th, 2022, 04:46
I want to second what @Desccan said. I also just added this extension (looks sweet) for the first time and I also got the error. I found the extension (5E - Expanded NPCs.ext) in my extension folder and extracted extension.xml to my desktop to edit.
Edit line 7,add the missing "<' in front of /name>, from this
<name>5E - Expanded NPCs/name>
to
<name>5E - Expanded NPCs</name>

Save extension.xml and put it back into the "5E - Expanded NPCs.ext" file, update FG and you should be all set.

ScriedRaven
January 12th, 2022, 05:13
Hi,

I see there was an update for this extension today. Unfortunately after updating it is still throwing an error when I launch FG to the main landing page, not into a campaign:

[ERROR] Extension Info Load (5E - Expanded NPCs): The 'name' start tag on line 7 position 4 does not match the end tag of 'properties'. Line 12, position 4.

Cheers,

Simon

Yeah, sorry I've been quiet, I got the messages that there was an error while I was busy so I couldn't open the forums, so I didn't realize there was a discussion going on here. It takes a while before it lets me update the builds (might just be that I've barely used it, idk), anyways I set the new build to live, so you (probably) won't get any more error messages.

Also I found the vault/not vault option, and changed both this and Floating Tabs over so people can edit stuff on their end. I personally use my own naming convention, so I like having access to it

ScriedRaven
January 28th, 2022, 15:53
Updated tab theming, added header, and created Identity Tab. I also realized I had the one on Forge and here reversed from Floating Tabs, so I changed it to match.

I tried to make these pinnable as well, but I never got it to work. I was able to pin a PC tab using it, so that's a thing

Necrohst
June 6th, 2022, 20:56
Not sure if it has been reported or if this extension is still active, but it is incompatible with Kingdoms and Warfare as the NPCs gain a powers tab for armies.

chatty
June 8th, 2022, 17:55
I "bought" this on the Forge because it looks great, but it's not showing up in my Extension Load options (unless it has some name I am not recognizing). Is it still a thing?

ScriedRaven
June 17th, 2022, 22:38
Not sure if it has been reported or if this extension is still active, but it is incompatible with Kingdoms and Warfare as the NPCs gain a powers tab for armies.

I don't use that extension, so I hadn't noticed. That's on the Kingdom's and Warfare extension. I'll try and look into it when I get some more time

ScriedRaven
June 17th, 2022, 22:41
I "bought" this on the Forge because it looks great, but it's not showing up in my Extension Load options (unless it has some name I am not recognizing). Is it still a thing?

It should show up as "5E - Expanded NPCs"

charmov
June 18th, 2022, 02:53

You may have to update before it appears in your extension list. Cheers!

jfg1984
August 17th, 2022, 05:04
I don't know if this is a bug precisely, but perhaps more of a quality of life improvement suggestion.

When I was making an NPC and adding spells to them via the actions tab this extension provides, I noticed that the "base" ability information for the NPC's spellcasting to determine it's to hit bonuses or spell save DC isn't pulling from the spell action group settings, the way it would for a PC on their character sheet.

I later found that it's pulling from the "spellcasting" trait that shows up on the main tab of the NPC's action tab so I'm currently coding it that way in order to make it work properly, but it would be nice if you could just code it into the spell's group setting like you do with a PC's sheet.

ScriedRaven
August 19th, 2022, 00:22
When I was making an NPC and adding spells to them via the actions tab this extension provides, I noticed that the "base" ability information for the NPC's spellcasting to determine it's to hit bonuses or spell save DC isn't pulling from the spell action group settings, the way it would for a PC on their character sheet.

The thing is what this extension does is just rip the actions page from the PC Sheet, and shove it into the NPC sheet, so I as far as I can figure that should be how it works. I don't know why it doesn't.

jfg1984
August 19th, 2022, 01:16
The thing is what this extension does is just rip the actions page from the PC Sheet, and shove it into the NPC sheet, so I as far as I can figure that should be how it works. I don't know why it doesn't.

Probably something to do with the code for NPC's that grabs that information from the "spellcasting" trait on their main tab taking precedence maybe.

rocketvaultgames
March 7th, 2024, 21:36
With only Expanded NPCs loaded in FGU 4.5.0, I'm getting the following errors when opening an NPC record:

ScriedRaven
March 7th, 2024, 22:15
Thanks for letting me know, it looks like they changed a bit on the npc sheets, I'll try and fix it when I get a chance

Tan0
March 10th, 2024, 09:13
Hello,
when opening an NPC and click on Skill button I'm getting this error with only Expandend NPC loaded.

ScriedRaven
March 10th, 2024, 19:37
Hello,
when opening an NPC and click on Skill button I'm getting this error with only Expandend NPC loaded.

It looks like you're trying to use an npc from a locked module, this extension has always required a modifiable npc in order to use it. Just create a copy of the npc and it will work.

Tan0
March 10th, 2024, 19:40
It looks like you're trying to use an npc from a locked module, this extension has always required a modifiable npc in order to use it. Just create a copy of the npc and it will work.

Correct! Thanks for the heads up!

ScriedRaven
March 15th, 2024, 01:03
I did a thing with weapons where they auto populate now. I couldn't get the ability score to populate, so that will have to be added manually. I'll probably take another look at it later, but I figure this much will be appreciated

ScriedRaven
March 15th, 2024, 23:31
Improved the Weapons. If I tried to set it to account for magic weapons then it'd send out an error for regular weapons from modules, so I just called it there. Weapons Auto-populate like this
Club
Melee Weapon Attack +STR to hit. 1d4 bludgeoning damage + STR damage
Ranged Weapon Attack +DEX to hit. 1d4 bludgeoning damage + DEX damage
Properties: Light

ScriedRaven
March 27th, 2024, 06:20
Added Armor
Create an item with the type "armor" and subtype "Dropped Shield" to get an item that will drop npc ac by whatever the armor value is
I figured out what the issue with magic weapons is, it can't count the magic bonus for weapons that haven't been opened that session, so not much I can do there.
I improved the weapon addition.

ScriedRaven
March 27th, 2024, 17:53
... I can count. I didn't miss that the proficiency bonus wasn't working the entire time.
Also skills are drag and drop now. I should stop getting ideas immediately after uploading the build that's supposed to be the final.

MrDDT
March 27th, 2024, 18:56
... I can count. I didn't miss that the proficiency bonus wasn't working the entire time.
Also skills are drag and drop now. I should stop getting ideas immediately after uploading the build that's supposed to be the final.

We all love it, keep it up. ;)