PDA

View Full Version : LFP (1 player or 2 if a group) DND 5e Thursday 7pm EST

Bram9208
April 2nd, 2021, 00:37
Hello We are looking for a cleric for our group. We are currently Level 6 and your character will be starting at that level. We just made it out of the underdark to complete a quest. We are between quests so now is a good time to join. We use discord and fantasy grounds. Let me know if you are interested or need more details !!!

Every Thursday at 7pm EST

Omalus
April 2nd, 2021, 03:54
Greetings! I am be interested. Have FGC and FGU. Played a few games in classic. Familiar with 5e.
Would like to know the play style of the group; hack n slash? Role play? Mixture? Etc...

Sir Bluto of Faber
April 2nd, 2021, 23:22
Hello We are looking for a cleric for our group. We are currently Level 6 and your character will be starting at that level. We just made it out of the underdark to complete a quest. We are between quests so now is a good time to join. We use discord and fantasy grounds. Let me know if you are interested or need more details !!!

Sir Bluto is my name and clericing is my game. I am available on Thursday , I have some experience with fantasy grounds. I have been playing since Jan in a couple of games. I like combat and character building with roleplay and world emersion tied for second place. I will be either a cleric of light or a twilight cleric but if you have a domain more in flavor with your world I will be that. Hope you pick me, either way good luck with your campaign.

"Brother Connak scanned his surroundings nervously, the undead infesting the hamlet and the smell of burnt bodies were horrific but against the blasphemies committed in this chapel they paled. Mouthing a prayer he had only ever used on special occasions and celebrations of faith he now used to re-consecrate this once holy ground. The symbol of the most high starts to glow on Connaks shield as he notices the face of the vampire spawn in the rafters exposed by nimbus of his light. In a flash he raises the angle of his shield to blunt the impact as the night fiend swoops down upon him just barely managing to keep his feet. His spell interrupted and the momentum against him he swings his mace in an upward arc towards the creatures face. The thing shrikes as the silvered flanges strike it's jaw and a single fang flies through the air. It's in here Connak shouts to his friends outside and seeing movement in the back of the again darkened chapel he adds "and it's not alone"

Sir Bluto of Faber
April 2nd, 2021, 23:24

Sir Bluto is my name and clericing is my game. I am available on Thursday , I have some experience with fantasy grounds. I have been playing since Jan in a couple of games. I like combat and character building with roleplay and world emersion tied for second place. I will be either a cleric of light or a twilight cleric but if you have a domain more in flavor with your world I will be that. Hope you pick me, either way good luck with your campaign.

"Brother Connak scanned his surroundings nervously, the undead infesting the hamlet and the smell of burnt bodies were horrific but against the blasphemies committed in this chapel they paled. Mouthing a prayer he had only ever used on special occasions and celebrations of faith he now used to re-consecrate this once holy ground. The symbol of the most high starts to glow on Connaks shield as he notices the face of the vampire spawn in the rafters exposed by nimbus of his light. In a flash he raises the angle of his shield to blunt the impact as the night fiend swoops down upon him just barely managing to keep his feet. With his spell interrupted and the momentum against him he swings his mace in an upward arc towards the creatures face. The thing shrikes as the silvered flanges strike it's jaw and a single fang flies through the air. It's in here Connak shouts to his friends outside and seeing movement in the back of the again darkened chapel he adds "and it's not alone"

Bram9208
April 2nd, 2021, 23:45
Greetings! I am be interested. Have FGC and FGU. Played a few games in classic. Familiar with 5e.
Would like to know the play style of the group; hack n slash? Role play? Mixture? Etc...

Sorry we have filled the spot. Thank you.

Bram9208
April 2nd, 2021, 23:45
Sorry we have filled the spot. Thank you.

Bram9208
April 2nd, 2021, 23:46
Spot has been filled. Thank you.

Sir Bluto of Faber
April 2nd, 2021, 23:47
Thanks anyways