PDA

View Full Version : Original image size in FGU?

Hjorimir
March 31st, 2021, 21:46
I can't seem to find a way to automatically zoom to an image's native size in FGU after import via assets. Am I missing something obvious here?

Zacchaeus
March 31st, 2021, 22:04
Right click > View > Zoom to fill

wndrngdru
March 31st, 2021, 23:25
I think Zacchaeus meant to say "Right-click > View > Reset Zoom". ;)

Hjorimir
April 1st, 2021, 00:42
I see:
Zoom to Fit
Zoom to Fill
Reset Zoom

None of them puts the zoom back at 100% and sizes this box to show the image at it's intended resolution.

Griogre
April 1st, 2021, 01:39
Reset Zoom should work as long as you have a monitor that can show the image's original size. Make sure you stretch your frame before Reset Zoom. Be aware that some print quality images are larger than anything smaller than a 4K monitor.

Hjorimir
April 1st, 2021, 01:47
It's really finicky. I'd love it if I could click something to perfectly zize the image box and center the image at 100%.

LordEntrails
April 1st, 2021, 01:51
I'm curious why? I've never cared what the scale of any image is. I zoom in/out to fit what I want to show. Either the whole thing (regardless of scale) or something zoomed in of that. What's the use case for seeing an image at 1:1?

Hjorimir
April 1st, 2021, 01:54
I embed text into some images and if can appear fuzzy. It was very easy in FGC to get the perfect resolution. Not so much in FGU.

wndrngdru
April 1st, 2021, 02:01
Make sure your video card isn't doing extra post-processing for FGU. Anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, etc. can add blurriness to an image.
FGU fundamentally handles images differently than FGC.