PDA

View Full Version : Script error weighted dice

Niles
March 30th, 2021, 17:59
I was wondering if someone could help me with this script error on my weighted dice extension? It works fine on the attribute rolls, saving throws and any other kind of rolls, except for attack rolls, then I get the script error. Thanks in advance for anyone that can help me. I've also included the extension itself. The command is /openwindow weighteddice.

LordEntrails
March 30th, 2021, 18:52
MOD: moved to workshop for correct visibility

Trenloe
March 30th, 2021, 19:18
Depending on the ruleset you may have to use ActorManager<ruleset>. Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65561-Developer-Notes-2021-02-Ruleset-Updates&p=574220&viewfull=1#post574220

Niles
March 30th, 2021, 19:54
Depending on the ruleset you may have to use ActorManager<ruleset>. Some info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?65561-Developer-Notes-2021-02-Ruleset-Updates&p=574220&viewfull=1#post574220

I should have clarified, Trenloe. I know nothing about coding. :) My wording should have been "is there anyone here with the time willing to fix this?" It really is a fantastic extension that could be shared with the FG community.

Trenloe
March 30th, 2021, 19:57
I know nothing about coding. :)
And you're writing an extension?

Or is this someone else's code? If so, maybe get in touch with them to see if they can update it for the ruleset updates from last month (detailed in the link I provided). It may be they just need to change ActorManager2 to ActorManager5E, but there could be a lot of other changes that need to be made to make the extension fully compatible with the current FG ruleset code.

Niles
March 30th, 2021, 20:01
And you're writing an extension?

Or is this someone else's code? If so, maybe get in touch with them to see if they can update it for the ruleset updates from last month (detailed in the link I provided). It may be they just need to change ActorManager2 to ActorManager5E, but there could be a lot of other changes that need to be made to make the extension fully compatible with the current FG ruleset code.

No, sir. Not writing the extension. It is someone else's. I will contact them, thank you.

Niles
April 1st, 2021, 19:15
I have a weighted dice extension to override the rolls of the players, whether they be attribute rolls, saving throws, skills or attack rolls. I'm getting a script error. I've tried getting hold of the original creator, but I don't know if they're active on Fantasy Grounds anymore. I know nothing of coding. Would anyone be willing to take a look at it? Thank you to anyone that can help. It does work on the attribute rolls and saving throws. I get the script error on the attack roll.

Trenloe
April 1st, 2021, 19:23
I've merged these threads and kept them in the Workshop - which is the right place to ask for assistance with coding.

Niles
April 1st, 2021, 19:31
I've merged these threads and kept them in the Workshop - which is the right place to ask for assistance with coding.

Thank you, Trenloe. The only reason I posted this again is because I took your advice to contact the creator of the extension and I can't get hold of him.

Trenloe
April 1st, 2021, 19:35
Thank you, Trenloe. The only reason I posted this again is because I took your advice to contact the creator of the extension and I can't get hold of him.
Give them some time - a couple of days isn't that much time. They last visited the forums a week ago, so they're still around.

Niles
April 1st, 2021, 19:43
Will do.