PDA

View Full Version : Gladitorial Challenge (DnD 3.5 Ed) GMT+10 (East Coast Australia)

Lawnikky
July 9th, 2007, 10:52
Hello to all :)

I'd like to try running something slightly different ... hence the Gladitorial Challenge!

This is purely a hack 'n' slash bloodfest event where you fight 1 on 1 against another opponent or against creatures if another opponents is not available (confused ... think Rome / Gladiators / Lions ... I think you now get the picture). This is also possible 1 on many, and many on many if the numbers exist.

This event has been run at conventions within Australia (those Aussies along the East Coast who have been to Cancon in Canberra ACT will have seen it in the past) and versions of the game have sprung up along the way (also at Cancon, Dungeon Bash run by the Order of the Black Robe). I no doubt that it has been run elsewhere around the world aswell.

To begin with, I'd like to start with 1st lvl characters of your design and later build up to high lvl characters.

The details can be found within the Calendar at the following location:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=115

There is no regular time atm but I'll log in from around 8pm AEST for those interested in giving it a go or if I'm not on, add you name to the list within the calandar area.

If this becomes popular, I'll consider running it on a regular basis with variations to the overall theme.

Look forward to seeing you there :pirate: