PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting for Portal through the Realms (D&D 5e).

CD0369
March 30th, 2021, 04:36
***Final submission has been confirmed. Should something change, I will edit this post.***

***We are at capacity.***

FG License: DM has Ultimate in both FGU and FGC so players need at least Demo. I am looking at using FGU.

Game System: D&D 5E.

Time Zone: Pacific Time USA, UTC –7 DST/-8.
Day of week and time: Day within the month will rotate due to my and the party's schedule. Games will be held from 5:00 pm (1700) to 9:00 pm (2100) if on a weekday. Weekends will be based upon availability but usually early to mid afternoon.
If new game, planned start date: Some time either mid or late April 2021. Details will be forth coming as the party list fills.
Planned Duration & Frequency: 4ish hour Session. Frequency currently is once a month.
Term: Long term hopefully. Looking at running one of the various modules I own.
***Note on scheduling*** I will do my best to plan each session no later than two weeks out. Though my goal is to have the next game scheduled at least a month in advance. I need to be a little fluid on specific days in a month and understand if others need to as well. Please communicate early.

Text or Voice: Mostly voice but there may be times text outside the session for story progression.
Voice software used: Voice via Discord.
Other software used: Possibly Syrinscape Online Player though I have not decided to take the plunge on that yet.
Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: At least 50/50 but may also strive toward 75R/25C. The session and party kind of drive that aspect.
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for four to five players. As this is going to be a fresh start, all characters start at level 1. Session 0A and Session 0B will work on character generation. If you are new to 5e and would like to start with a pre-generated character, please let me know.

Party consists of:
Player 1 (Confirmed)
Player 2 (Confirmed)
Player 3 (Confirmed)
Player 4 (Confirmed)
Player 5 (Confirmed)

Details of your scenario: The regular group I DM for meets once a month. I am looking at adding a second game to DM. While I enjoy playing, I also enjoy DMing. As far as the story goes, I have several modules that I can run or kit bash a story together.

**Also in here*** I would like to have players who are in to have fun. Not min/max, not murderhobo and keep character interpersonal conflicts appropriate to the game scenario. A note on rules lawyers, collaboration is encouraged though should be done outside the session.

***Warnings and Advisories***
This may include elements of terror, violence, and other topics that may elicit an emotional reaction. While I do have a safety tool at my disposal, this is a concept I have only recently become aware of and not well versed in adjusting should it be used. I do encourage feedback and collaboration from players. And would hope that players would feel comfortable enough to contact me directly and privately should a situation present itself. However, I will not hesitate to remove, suspend or ban a player who causes problems. Zero tolerance for harassment of any sort.

Please PM me if you are interested with a bit about your experience with D&D and RPGs in general, the character class you wish to play and any questions you may have.

Link to Game Calendar page: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=5979

boviac
March 30th, 2021, 18:55
I am interested, my work schedule at home time no problem, when I work in the field about 50% I may not be able to make it weekdays by 5pm, maybe 7pm. Weekends early afternoons work great.

I generally know 5E half-elf wizard very well. But I am open to be another race and/or class. I played as a kid and found it again during COVID with my family where I have DM Lost Mine of Phandelver. But I am into it way more than they are.

Chris