PDA

View Full Version : New D&D 3.5 Campaign Beginning

The Velvet Souljah
July 7th, 2007, 23:22
I am looking to start a new 3.5 campaign that would be run on Friday or Saturday nights during the evenings (~8pm EST). I am a new DM and will probably struggle with the rules for a bit so help on that front is certainly welcome.

I am hoping to create a real story-based campaign. In other words, if you are a power gamer, min-maxer, or are looking to include every splat book under the sun in your build, this is not a game you are likely to enjoy.

I like combat and combat will be a healthy part of this campaign, but I am looking first and foremost for folks who like real roleplaying and the opportunity to develop a character. To that end, I have not decided on a world setting. I am leaning toward homebrewing so that we can all, collectively, take part in the worldbuilding, free from the canon of another setting. In terms of tone, however, I like Tolkien-style fantasy (with perhaps a bit more magic).

If any of this sounds interesting to you, PM me. Again, this is a roleplayers campaign. I don't want to disappoint folks who are looking for something else in their game.

Good gaming to all,
VS

QT Barrister
July 8th, 2007, 22:23
Hello,
I see your post and I may be interested. I assume you're in North American Eastern Time (i.e., same as New York). I'll drop you a PM with some other details and questions.

Regards,
QTB

Superbored21
July 8th, 2007, 22:40
Yeah, it seems pretty good. Im in New York, so it's also in the same time zone. I'm interested

andrew woodhead
July 9th, 2007, 02:03
you can count me in as well. i sent you a PM with more info.

jdmallard
July 10th, 2007, 02:43
Might be interested if it's on Saturday. What rules are you using?