PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Battle Maps when I import them

Hitachi1
March 26th, 2021, 01:12
Hey everyone. I'm having a slight problem. I have saved various battle maps from the internet to a folder called battle maps, that I placed on my desktop. When I try to import the maps from the images and maps button, the pictures from the maps does not show up. If I back out of fantasy grounds and check the folder, they are there. But when I'm in the program and trying to load them spammer links deleted, they aren't. If I type in the name of the map, it won't show up, but I will be able to load it. Does anyone have any idea whey I wouldn't be able to see these maps from inside fantasy grounds? Not sure if this is technical or a fault with me or the program. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thank you.

LordEntrails
March 26th, 2021, 04:37
File type. FG only recognizes certain files types for assets. I don't remember the details at the moment, but it's either jpg or png files you need. What image types are your files?

Griogre
March 26th, 2021, 09:40
Also you have to drag from Assets into an image you can't just open an image like FGC.

Trenloe
March 26th, 2021, 10:24
Imported maps appear in the assets list. To add them to an image do as Griogre says, or double-click on the asset and click the "Create Image Record" button.

damned
April 4th, 2021, 14:21
Just another spammer