PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Zoreon
July 6th, 2007, 20:16
First of all I'd like to say hello to everyone. I've been visiting the site for a couple of months now debating on buying FG.... I've finally given in and decided to purchase it this evening. I've also talked a friend into buying it as well. :D

to the point... my friend and I are long time gamers and roleplayers, however we have no experience with virtual pen and paper applications. We were wondering if anyone would be so kind as to host a game long enough for us to learn the controls, etc for FG.

We should be free tonight and most of the day Sunday. If anyones interested just reply and/or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

richvalle
July 6th, 2007, 20:32
If no one else steps up I could probably do this some time on Sunday night. Send an email to richvalle at gmail.com in case I don't see this thread before Sunday night.

rv

The Velvet Souljah
July 6th, 2007, 23:15
Check your hotmail... :D

richvalle
July 8th, 2007, 17:51
So... I don't need to worry about this for tonight?

Ernu
July 11th, 2007, 00:08
i want in, let me know the details please

Zoreon
July 14th, 2007, 15:38
So... I don't need to worry about this for tonight?

Hey rich. I've still not got a chance to try FG out. I'm on such a tight schedule that I can only play at random times... and I can't find anyone most of those times. Would it be cool if I added you to msn and if I see you on and your not busy maybe you could help me out?

Ernu
Give me some way to contact you... msn, aim, etc

Yenooc
July 14th, 2007, 22:27
And check the calendar for those generous souls offering one-shot introductory/instructional sessions. :D