PDA

View Full Version : DnD player looking for a few good games ^_^

Artisan Alex
July 6th, 2007, 18:14
Salutations all!

I just got this program the other day in a desperate attempt to remedy the absolute drought of roleplaying opportunities in my area. I'm a bit rusty with the use of the program itself, but I've been playing roleplaying games and DnD for quite some time now.

I have an almost insane fixation with clerics, so if your group is looking for one, just message me. I've also found a love for fighters, though I play these much less often. As for play style or preference, I prefer a good deal of role playing with my games, not just mindless hack and slash. While I enjoy battles as much as the next person (probably more so now that I have a wonderful GRID), I still want the game to have story, character and purpose.. phew! That was a mouthful

Anyways, just wanted to get my name out there ^_^ If anyone is interested, message me at my aim, or reach me at [email protected]. My schedule is wide open, and I can play anytime of the week after 6:00 GMT, and anytime on Saturday or Sunday.

Ciao!

Griogre
July 6th, 2007, 22:03
Alex feel free to check out my Rappan Athuk open table game on Saturday. They could probably use a cleric. I would be happy to go over the FG with you before the game starts. Experienced role players will not have a problem with learning FG. You can find out more about Session 37 here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6731