PDA

View Full Version : Steam Bundle for Art Subscription

MCFBrandao
March 21st, 2021, 19:00
Hi everyone, me as an user that purchase FG things from steam, want to ask something.

I liked the Art subscription, but steam doesn't have an option for a subscription (or I didn't found it).
I saw a few bundles from FG mods like the essential, adventures, completionist, etc...

could be possible to create a FG Art bundle in steams?

dogfisc
March 22nd, 2021, 18:51
I don’t believe that you can get the art subscription through Steam. At least, I couldn’t find it, so I just subscribed through the SW website.

MCFBrandao
March 23rd, 2021, 01:13
I don’t believe that you can get the art subscription through Steam. At least, I couldn’t find it, so I just subscribed through the SW website.

The subscription you definitely can't found.
But you found every piece from it as individual purchases.

I'm suggesting to create a bundle of it.

Jiminimonka
March 25th, 2021, 18:16
The subscription isn't there. It's on this website. It's 4.99 a month. Cheap enough and Steam doesn't take a cut so it helps support Smiteworks.

Griogre
March 25th, 2021, 18:50
Steam does offer regional pricing, but I'm not sure how well it does monthly payments and not everyone likes the subscription model. A yearly bundle of art, like the FG Art Pack 2019, might interest me.

MCFBrandao
March 26th, 2021, 03:46
Steam does offer regional pricing, but I'm not sure how well it does monthly payments and not everyone likes the subscription model. A yearly bundle of art, like the FG Art Pack 2019, might interest me.

Exaclty! Some countries the only option to purchase things is throught steam because of the regional pricing.
I understand that steam doesn't has subscription, so the art bundle could be the best option on those cases.
And SmiteWorks already have some bundles on steam...