PDA

View Full Version : Possible BUG: Savage Worlds Over-Sized Action Deck doesn't show Ranks or Suits

loremaster2085
March 21st, 2021, 17:47
This caused an issue for our group last night, so I thought I'd post about it here.

When using the Savage Worlds Over-Sized Action Deck (Theme: SWADE Action Cards), the rank and suit of the card isn't visible. This doesn't affect the Combat Tracker, since that orders the cards appropriately, but when dealing cards for Dramatic Tasks, Chases, and Deal with the Devil (from Deadlands: The Weird West), the user needs to know these values to see what effects can be used. Can a pop-up be added to these to show what suit and rank each has?

I'm disabling the Theme for now, but I figured it'd be worth bringing up.

Thanks in advance!

Mgrancey
March 22nd, 2021, 16:30
Not a bug per see, just wasnt implemented, I'll see if I can get it working this week

TheDarkMantle
March 28th, 2021, 01:54
I haven't been using the theme for that reason. I noticed that the images were all I could see, and not the card value. If I see it updated, I may switch. :)

fubeca150
March 28th, 2021, 06:29
I'm in the same boat. I have it for me and bought it for another gm in my group but neither of us use it because we can't tell what the face cards are.