PDA

View Full Version : Edit Buttons No Longer Hiding.

Blackfoot
March 21st, 2021, 17:23
Seems to be an issue with current version of FG.. seemingly both in Unity and Classic across all the rulesets I've tested... (which really is only PF and 5e, as well as my own HERO ruleset) some of the icons are no longer hidden when the 'Edit' icon is not active.
The icons on the top of the skills tab as well as the 'add' icons on the actions and abilities tabs.. as well as some others.. are 'always there' now.

Kelrugem
March 21st, 2021, 18:03
Seems to be an issue with current version of FG.. seemingly both in Unity and Classic across all the rulesets I've tested... (which really is only PF and 5e, as well as my own HERO ruleset) some of the icons are no longer hidden when the 'Edit' icon is not active.
The icons on the top of the skills tab as well as the 'add' icons on the actions and abilities tabs.. as well as some others.. are 'always there' now.

That is actually by design now, to avoid hiding essential buttons :) In some of the previous updates that is listed as new property of all rulesets :)

bmos
March 21st, 2021, 18:09
Specifically this:

Updates

[CoreRPG+] List add buttons made to be always visible.

Blackfoot
March 21st, 2021, 18:32
Yuck.

Surge
March 22nd, 2021, 00:00
I think they do need to be permanently shown. The problem is they are pretty ugly and intrusive a design.