PDA

View Full Version : Players looking for storyteller and other players for Vampire The Masquerade

pkap
March 20th, 2021, 17:46
Hello !
We are a group of players motivated to play Vampire The Masquerade and we are looking for a storyteller and one-two more interested players.
We would like to play the 5th edition but would be open to play another system if need be. Most of us are in Europe (GMT+1) and it would be great if we could play in the evening (about 8 pm) and we are flexible on the day.

Just send a message if you are interested !

Marlowe50
July 23rd, 2021, 01:58
Are you still looking to start a Vampire game. UK Storyteller here, been running VtM since 1991 though not dipped into 5th Ed yet. Would x be interested in exoring it with new blood... Pun. Intended.

mg1
July 24th, 2021, 12:59
hello am a ref and a player in vampire the masq live in uk would like to find players and refs
have a game written out in 5e based on the old london by night. email me [email protected] or post thread

mg1
July 24th, 2021, 13:01
also play 5e d&d and ref on fg unity or classic

Torgaar
July 25th, 2021, 08:21
Hi, i have played and ref'ed 5e D&D and 2E Traveller and i'm very keen to try out VTM 5E. i am in the UK.

Marlowe50
July 26th, 2021, 18:18
Definitely think there is the potential to launch a Vampire Chronicle with just another character or two. I would probably aim for a Tues, Wed or Thurs evening might that work with prople?

Firebomber
July 26th, 2021, 21:29
Hello. I've not used Fantasy Grounds much. I did play in a D&D5e game for a short while on here but other than that am still very new to it. I've played in a lot of ttrpg's over the years and would love to start learning about VtM. I have a good number of the V5 books but am still very new to it. If you have space and don't mind a newb joining to learn than i would love to give it a try.
I have a small grasp of the character creation, but mainly just watched shows on youtube.
I am also in the UK. But I would need to know what time and day you are planning on playing as I do have other games I am in

mg1
July 26th, 2021, 21:36
thank you all for the reply i am just in the midst of fleshing out some maps am planning to run london by night owod and a my version of the fall of london together as a long term campaign done in new 5e
i will leave another post when done from 8 pm is great as london based myself a friday night is good but sure can cater for all
just have a rough concept in your heads on what you would like to play
am planning to run the same game for more players on different night so we can get a small community and coteries out there and of course a bit of downtime between all the mayhem so we can get lots of subplots resourses and contacts

mg1
July 26th, 2021, 21:37
thank you all for the reply i am just in the midst of fleshing out some maps am planning to run london by night owod and a my version of the fall of london together as a long term campaign done in new 5e
i will leave another post when done from 8 pm is great as london based myself a friday night is good but sure can cater for all
am planning to run the same game for more players on different night so we can get a small community and coteries out there and of course a bit of downtime between all the mayhem so we can get lots of subplots resourses and contacts

mg1
July 26th, 2021, 21:39

Torgaar
July 26th, 2021, 23:40
This looks promising. At the moment we have 4 people (Marlow50, mg1, Firebomber and myself) and all of us are in the uk. Both mg1 and Marlow50 seem to be offering to be the storyteller so we just need to resolve that.

i already play in a fortnightly D&D game on Wednesdays so would prefer to avoid Wednesdays (as sometimes the game has to change to the other Wednesday due to real life issues). My preference is for Mondays, Tuesdays or Thursday but i can do Fridays if necessary if i shift things around.

Is the game going to be weekly or fortnightly?

mg1
August 3rd, 2021, 18:05
hello there have 2 games ready to play on tuesdays or fridays one is 5e vamp other is 5e d&d
from 7pm starting next week LondonByNight

mg1
August 3rd, 2021, 18:06
hello there have 2 games ready to play on tuesdays or fridays one is 5e vamp other is 5e d&d
from 7pm starting next week LondonByNight to get characters rolled up

mg1
August 3rd, 2021, 18:07
also looking to play as well

mg1
August 3rd, 2021, 18:09
also looking to play as well let me know when is good for you marlowe50

Torgaar
August 3rd, 2021, 20:40
Hi mg1

if the 5e vamp is on the Tuesday, count me in.

i am already paying a D&D game, so unfortunately don't have the time to commit to another one.

MacAllen
August 6th, 2021, 00:11
A London By Night game, with Londoners? Wow, I'd kill to be in that game. Sadly I'm US PST so it sounds like your game will be like 3am my time, which honestly I'd do to play with you folks. I'm so jealous.

mg1
August 10th, 2021, 18:37
hello all sorry for delay i will be running from this friday about 8pm onwards is fine all are welcome use the login above and then we can roll characters up to get started only camirlla at the moment if the game grabs enough players can add sabbat anarch and a few other bloodlines hopefully expanding in to werewolf mage would be great if more than one ref could run games for the same world and get a good world of darkness communtity i was going to try for this tues but home late this fri 13th is a defo us password above to join

thebiggerboat3
August 12th, 2021, 21:56
I know this may be a bit off-topic, but I'm still looking for a VtM game running Revised. If anyone knows of any going right now, pass along the good word.

mg1
August 13th, 2021, 19:05
hey all password is LondonByNight

mg1
August 13th, 2021, 19:09
all are welcome would be great if you or you know someone who refs vampire as trying to make a community of players and refs worldwide

Torgaar
August 13th, 2021, 22:19
i have rolled up my character, just need a few more people to join the game. Sounds like the ST has an awesome chronicle for us.

mg1
August 13th, 2021, 22:28
come along and join the the game on tues and friday warning tho need an hour to roll character