PDA

View Full Version : LFP One-Shot Play Test rooms 1-20 of the Barrowmaze

DragonBetween
March 18th, 2021, 17:26
I'm looking for four players to run through the first 20 rooms of the Barrowmaze conversion to fantasy grounds I'm working on. This is for 5ed.
We will be playing on the test channel and will be using dynamic lighting. I have an unlimited licenses and all of the 5ed books and many other add-ons.

Sir Bluto of Faber
April 2nd, 2021, 23:56
Let me know what time and if it is discord or not. Any class you want me to take for your test ?

Winseral
April 5th, 2021, 05:51
Hi DM,

Are still looking for players, I am keen to join, let us know when you want to play?

Barrowmaze not heard of it, is it HomeBrew or from DMguild?

Are you using discord?

Thanks

DragonBetween
April 5th, 2021, 21:45
Let me know what time and if it is discord or not. Any class you want me to take for your test ?

I use discord I’m in pacific time zone. I am trying to play during the day on a week day. Let me know what day works for you.

DragonBetween
April 5th, 2021, 21:47
Hi DM,

Are still looking for players, I am keen to join, let us know when you want to play?

Barrowmaze not heard of it, is it HomeBrew or from DMguild?

Are you using discord?

Thanks

I use discord I’m in pacific time zone. I am trying to play during the day on a week day. Let me know what day works for you. Barrowmaze is an adventure writen by Greg Gillespie. It’s a mega dungeon that I’m converting into FGU.

prometheus13
April 8th, 2021, 14:49
Are you converting for the store or for personal use only?

DragonBetween
April 9th, 2021, 05:16
Personal

Wanderwolf
April 9th, 2021, 08:54
I'm in Central Time Zone on a Free license, and this would be my first experience with online tabletop. If that's okay, I'm most available on Fridays and should be able to join at any time during the day.

*Neuro*
April 15th, 2021, 09:55
i am interested in doing what you did for personal use with friends. where did you start from to do all this? 5e conversion, maps with occluders etc.

I want to understand if it is feasible to do it for my personal use or not.

Thanks for you time.

JohnathanHip
April 16th, 2021, 06:19
Hi

Are you still looking for players?

Thanks

John

Larsenex
April 20th, 2021, 00:55
I am interested in running this as well. I have converted the west half and maps along with LOS for Pathfinder 2e and made random encounter tables up to lvl 6 for various sections and recreated 80% of the monsters for p2e (oh yea a Heucuva good time!).

I have zero exp with 5e but I catch on quick. I own an ultimate license. My maps are 15 to 25 gigs each but brokent into 4 quads..I am happy to share.