PDA

View Full Version : New Paid GM seeking Players

TMayes
March 17th, 2021, 20:30
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for players for a paid weekly D&D 5e campaign. I have 32 years experience running a variety of systems and styles. I have both FG Classic and Unity so all my players would need is the free version. I'm available on multiple weeknights and some weekend time slots. So day and time are negotiable. I'd like to build a 4-6 player group paying $60/4hr session. So the more the merrier and the cheaper it is for the players.

I want to build a gaming experience that is fun, rewarding and inclusive for everyone at the VTT.

Snoose
March 18th, 2021, 02:50
Hello, I'm interested. I'm new to FG but have played roll20 for a long time.

no issue paying for a good game

TMayes
March 18th, 2021, 03:08
Hi Snoose,

What times work best for you? I'm hoping to get a minimum of 4 players, and you're the first response I've had.

Snoose
March 18th, 2021, 03:12
I prefer Tuesdays after 7pm.

Nikkadaem
March 19th, 2021, 03:01
What is your preference, New or experienced VTT players? Also what timezone; I'm Central US/TZ.

Snoose
March 19th, 2021, 17:33
I’m good for whatever you think works best, I’m new to FG so I’ll probably need a bit of guidance. I know 5e rules very well.

I’m Canada mountain GMT so I believe you’re an hour ahead

TMayes
March 22nd, 2021, 22:26
Sorry my original post wasn't very clear.
D&D 5e FG Classic or Unity
Published Adventures or Homebrew Campaign
Available:
Tuesday Nights 6:15pm EST until 11pm EST
Wednesday Nights 7pm until 11pm EST
Friday Noon until 5pm EST
Alternating Saturdays Open
Sundays Noon until 10pm EST
I'm seeking $10 per player per 4 hr session by PayPal. I'd prefer groups of 4 to 6 players. Of any level of experience. I currently have or will purchase published adventure as needed or create a homebrew campaign if requested. I also have experience creating and running 3 to 5 hour one shots and would be happy to do that upon request as well.

Hendra
March 23rd, 2021, 00:36
I could be interested in a Friday Night gig.. :) I am familiar with 5E,

TMayes
March 23rd, 2021, 12:41
Unfortunately my availability on Fridays ends at 5pm

Rogich
March 25th, 2021, 02:11
I may be interested in discussing some possibilities but it may be good to chat first. My schedule is a bit limited so I'll need to discuss availability with you and I'll want to discuss what you're planning to run. Feel free to ping me on Discord at Rogich#4211 and we can chat details. Thanks.

MrCarter81
March 28th, 2021, 00:27
Sorry my original post wasn't very clear.
D&D 5e FG Classic or Unity
Published Adventures or Homebrew Campaign
Available:
Tuesday Nights 6:15pm EST until 11pm EST
Wednesday Nights 7pm until 11pm EST
Friday Noon until 5pm EST
Alternating Saturdays Open
Sundays Noon until 10pm EST
I'm seeking $10 per player per 4 hr session by PayPal. I'd prefer groups of 4 to 6 players. Of any level of experience. I currently have or will purchase published adventure as needed or create a homebrew campaign if requested. I also have experience creating and running 3 to 5 hour one shots and would be happy to do that upon request as well.

Are you still looking for players? I am EST and can match your schedule.

Ferrum
March 28th, 2021, 00:31
Hello,

I'd like to join your group if you are still looking for players, I can play on any of those days & times except for the Friday one.

TMayes
March 28th, 2021, 02:01
Hi. I am still seeking players. If you have discord please contact me at TLMayesing#9684. My plan is to creat a discord channel for all potential participants. Then use that channel to nail down a time.

Are you still looking for players? I am EST and can match your schedule.

TMayes
March 28th, 2021, 02:03
Hi Ferrum. Please see my reply to Mr. Carter. You're welcome to contact me on discord as well.

TMayes
March 28th, 2021, 02:05
Hello Snoose. I think I have enough players to discuss playing on Tuesday or Wednesday. Please contact me at TLMayesing#9684 on discord and I'll get you an invite to the server