PDA

View Full Version : Invisibility and Concealment/Total Concealment Bug in Pathfinder 1 (PFRPG) on FGU

dellanx
March 14th, 2021, 01:08
Ran into this problem.

Invisibility working fine. When a hit happens a roll for 50% is made, on a critical confirmation there is no percentile roll made.

On Concealment/Total Concealment "TCONC" or "CONC" effects the critical confirmation rolls require a 50% or 20% rolls respective to the effect type.

Thanks

Kelrugem
March 14th, 2021, 03:31
Crit confirmation rolls are not affected by invisibility or concealment etc., so, that is a correct behaviour of FG :) See for example here: https://www.enworld.org/threads/concealment-miss-chance-applies-to-critical-hit-confirmation-rolls.288187/

dellanx
March 14th, 2021, 04:22
Crit confirmation rolls are not affected by invisibility or concealment etc., so, that is a correct behaviour of FG :) See for example here: https://www.enworld.org/threads/concealment-miss-chance-applies-to-critical-hit-confirmation-rolls.288187/

Invisibility is working properly, but TCONC and CONC may not be. I think the screenshot shows a percentile roll for concealment and critical confirmation.

LordEntrails
March 14th, 2021, 05:10
MOD: moved ruleset specific question to ruleset forum.

Moon Wizard
March 14th, 2021, 06:39
It's really hard to tell; there are so many extensions running based on what I'm seeing.

JPG

Kelrugem
March 14th, 2021, 13:40
Invisibility is working properly, but TCONC and CONC may not be. I think the screenshot shows a percentile roll for concealment and critical confirmation.

Ah, I misread a bit what you mean. Can you also reproduce it without extensions? I see that you use my extensions, but they are not updated to the most current version of FG at the moment :) So, maybe they cause that

But it is difficult to encode your screenshot because parts of the chat are missing; I only see two miss chance rolls and that is probably what you are confused about. However, both rolls are for different attacks :) Due to (FULL) in the chat message, you are making a full attack. The second roll shows #3 in the chat, so, it is the roll for the third attack, while the first message does not show any number, hence it is the first attack of the full attack :) Since you are doing a full attack, you get a roll for each successful attack :)

dellanx
March 14th, 2021, 14:38
Ah, I misread a bit what you mean. Can you also reproduce it without extensions? I see that you use my extensions, but they are not updated to the most current version of FG at the moment :) So, maybe they cause that

But it is difficult to encode your screenshot because parts of the chat are missing; I only see two miss chance rolls and that is probably what you are confused about. However, both rolls are for different attacks :) Due to (FULL) in the chat message, you are making a full attack. The second roll shows #3 in the chat, so, it is the roll for the third attack, while the first message does not show any number, hence it is the first attack of the full attack :) Since you are doing a full attack, you get a roll for each successful attack :)

It is working fine. The miss confirmation roll happens after the critical rolls, that is what confused us last night.