PDA

View Full Version : Not seeing Lighting Symbol

Munqaxus
March 13th, 2021, 18:41
I have FGU and I'm not seeing the Lighting symbol when I have a map image pulled up. I see layers, paint, fx, walls, mask and grid.

Bonkon
March 13th, 2021, 18:46
Good Day Munqaxus :)
This is only on the Test version of FGU and not recommended for playing a live game. If you wish to check into it, go to Settings-> Advanced->then drop down to Test and run an update. :)

Trenloe
March 13th, 2021, 18:53
Make sure you read and digest all of the information in this thread before switching: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?66972-FG-Unity-Beta-Release-v4-1

Munqaxus
March 13th, 2021, 19:52
Good Day Munqaxus :)
This is only on the Test version of FGU and not recommended for playing a live game. If you wish to check into it, go to Settings-> Advanced->then drop down to Test and run an update. :)

Thank you. I thought I was going crazy. I was watching youtube videos and they all had those light source icons and a double set of buttons on the side, instead of just 1 set.

Tabor031
March 13th, 2021, 22:45
thank you!... having same issue and getting UPSET!

Willot
March 13th, 2021, 23:24
Yeah those videos need to have their titles changed so they all begin with CURRENTLY IN TESTING - (in caps too!)

LordEntrails
March 14th, 2021, 05:15
thank you!... having same issue and getting UPSET!
If testing beta software and functions are getting you upset, I really suggest you save yourself the aggravation and don't. Just stay with the Live version and let others experience and suffer through beta testing.

Tabor031
March 21st, 2021, 17:12
If testing beta software and functions are getting you upset, I really suggest you save yourself the aggravation and don't. Just stay with the Live version and let others experience and suffer through beta testing.

yea, I ended up doing just that. it kept having graphical issues, and wouldn't let me resize, so on. And Thank yall, the first time I have honestly ever gotten an response to questions in the forum.