PDA

View Full Version : Graphics Blurry in certain areas

Ardem
March 13th, 2021, 12:19
Hey Can anyone tell me why I always get graphics blurry on the radials in any on the North, South East West directions for lack of a better descriptor and never in the NE, SE, SW, NW areas (Every Radial is the same section blurry). I have changed computers and get it every time the Old graphics card I had was a Nvidia 1070 the new video card I have is a 3070 and still the problem persists.

Also Tables (in Story Section) some cell are fine other are not I stretched it and it just makes other cell blurry and the one clear become blurry.

I turned off Anti Aliasing in the NVidia control panel it made no difference.

Any other suggestions.

Ecks
March 13th, 2021, 15:43
I have the same issue with tables, see https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?64205-Table-in-story-entry-some-columns-illegible-blurry

One workaround is changing the FGU UI scale slightly. E.g. /scaleui 99.

Moon Wizard
March 14th, 2021, 06:44
What UI scale are you using? We're aware of some general scaling issues outside of 100%/200%/etc. Unfortunately, these are very low-level functions that will need to be addressed when we don't have our hands full with vision/lighting/forge.

Regards,
JPG

Ardem
March 15th, 2021, 00:03
UI scale is 100%. I did not change this setting at all.

It ok JPG, do not expect you to fix it right away, just was hoping for a work around or ideas, because I am assuming it working for other people ok.

Thanks Ecks, Ok changed it to 99% got rid of the blurred text in tables, also the radial icons are all now slightly blurry, but not as much as before, but atleast it consistent for each radial (mostly).

LordEntrails
March 15th, 2021, 00:47
You can also try application and window scaling in your o/s and graphics card driver. If those are not at 100%, they might contribute.

Ardem
March 15th, 2021, 01:44
They are definitely at 100% My eyes have not failed me that much yet where I need the UI to be upscaled on my OS. However give it time I am sure I will need that LOL

Ardem
March 18th, 2021, 05:20
The thing is, it is not a windows issue, no other program or game is blurry at any time.

Also it only blurry on radial buttons, and was tables (until I changed 99%dpi in game). Everything in game is completely sharp. Obviously you missed the part where it happened on my old computer and my new computer totally different graphic cards and totally different OS's.

So the above options have all been completed. I am 99% sure it FG and nothing else but it ok. I will survive with blurry radials.

Trenloe
March 18th, 2021, 14:27
That previous post was from a potential spammer. I’ve removed their post and account.